Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First thing that came out of Aflecks mouth was FFFFUUUUUNNNNN! This is gonna be good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it's about time these Marvel noobs acknowledged the longstanding quality of DC movies.

Psh we’ll back then everybody kept praising the dark knight and the Nolan films and how much of masterpiece they were. Was non stop . People dissed marvel at every turn. It was just crazy lol. Now marvel is on top and dc is struggling.

giphy.gif

Cavill really is charismatic. I don't know why they continue to make him so wooden and stoic as Superman.

I really believe with different filmmakers and scripts, he could rival Reeve. Shame it'll never happen.

Do you think people get mad at others that like both? Liking both marvel and dc is like so rare lol

And if we are in super-friends territory i hope we get the wonder twins! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liking both Marvel and DC sure why not right but don’t ever wait for me to like the PT lol

Danny Elfman BTFO Hans Zimmer @2:27. :lol

"Batman has only ever had one theme."

Holy crap lol

Those clips are giving me green lantern vibes.
Im not trolling or memeing. Theres something really cheesy and corny about the acting and editing.
Some of the acting reminds me of that The Spirit movie.... jesus.
All clips feel like that

I’m not getting a GL vibe.

I believe you but I don’t see it, weird right lol

Yeah not liking retro themes put in JL- I much prefer the stuff from BvS....just feels forced like "you should know this"...why not just throw in the 1966 theme too to get everyone??

lulz

What if they make the solo Batman film and then MOS 2 and it's not Danny Elfman composing those scores? Would the hero themes change yet again?

Oh snap great point.

I won't be surprised if he actually does have to apologise for that. I'm sure there'll be at least a few people who'll feel violated on Ray Fisher's behalf and will kick up a storm. Affleck genuinely should know better. Absolutely do not touch anyone in any way while being filmed. :lol

Back