Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can't count as a villain a character who is better known for his heroic persona. Loki, WS and Magneto have spent more time on-screen as a hero than a villain.

I can't count them as legitimate villains. Rogues maybe, traitors... but not villains. They're more like Yondu: a gray character. But not SNIKT gray.

Loki and Magneto have killed more people than Ledger's Joker :lol

McClane: There's only one man smart enough to help me... Hans Gruber, who just happens to be recovering in a hospital from his fall.[/QUOTE]

LOL! on point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great villains are icing on the cake but don't automatically elevate or disqualify a movie on their own.

Raiders > Temple of Doom
BB > TDK

Even though TOD and TDK had the better villains. That's why TWS and CW can still be mentioned in the same breath as many other action greats (though I do think that TWS Bucky and CW Crossbones were pretty freaking awesome.)

Great villains are icing on the cake but don't automatically elevate or disqualify a movie on their own.

Raiders > Temple of Doom
BB > TDK

Even though TOD and TDK had the better villains. That's why TWS and CW can still be mentioned in the same breath as many other action greats (though I do think that TWS Bucky and CW Crossbones were pretty freaking awesome.)

You've missed the point of the game. It's about great villains, not great movies without great villains. That's a whole different topic.

Loki and Magneto have killed more people than Ledger's Joker :lol

Death toll doesn't really count (I know you're not being serious but it brings up an interesting point).

The shark in Jaws is one of the great villains but only kills 5 people. In ANH I think Vader only kills about 5 people on his own, and one of them becomes more power than he could have possibly imagined. Hans Gruber only kills 2.

You've missed the point of the game. It's about great villains, not great movies without great villains. That's a whole different topic.

Hmmm

Over ruled, it fits into the core narrative of the topic, Khev may continue lol

Death toll doesn't really count (I know you're not being serious but it brings up an interesting point).

The shark in Jaws is one of the great villains but only kills 5 people.

How many does Vader have under his belt.

Does Alderaan count lol

That's why TWS and CW can still be mentioned in the same breath as many other action greats

For a MCU fanboi, such as yourself, maybe.

You're saying crossbones makes CW better than TDK? That's not right.. he was in it for 5 minutes and had one super, cheesy line when it was revealed who it was.

That's bias, like saying Scarecrow made TDKR better because he's a good villian. No, he was in it for 2 minutes and (like Xbones) could have been cut out entirely and it would have still been the same movie.

:goodpost:

Bane has to be one of the most laughable villains in any superhero movie, people literally laugh at him.

His height, his voice, his lines of dialogue, his friendship smack down from Talia.

How many does Vader have under his belt.

Does Alderaan count lol

No, that's totally Tarkin. Vader was clueless when Tarkin brought up the idea. All he could muster with his Spidey Sith sense was: "What do you mean?" Even after it didn't work, Vader was all braggy: "I told you..." So he takes no responsibility for Alderaan.

Bane has to be one of the most laughable villains in any superhero movie, people literally laugh at him.

His height, his voice, his lines of dialogue, his friendship smack down from Talia.

Henchman as well, but he did have some good lines. Do you fell in charge? Trolling Batman all through their fight.

Vader is a henchman, he doesn't count.

Even cgi Tarkin bossed him around.

No, that's totally Tarkin. Vader was clueless when Tarkin brought up the idea. All he could muster with his Spidey Sith sense was: "What do you mean?" Even after it didn't work, Vader was all braggy: "I told you..." So he takes no responsibility for Alderaan.

Yeah pretty much, big doofus lol.

fo yew

anigif_original-29825-1396038873-10.gif

The shark in Jaws is one of the great villains but only kills 5 people. In ANH I think Vader only kills about 5 people on his own, and one of them becomes more power than he could have possibly imagined. Hans Gruber only kills 2.

But now you are missing the point.

Your point was that you didn't consider Magneto and Loki real villains, more like "traitors", not legitimate villains.

Loki killing 80 people, bringing war to Asgar and earth, betraying his father twice, taking a guy's eye out and torturing him....makes Loki a villain, not an anti hero or a rogue.

Magneto is also a cold blooded killer who always betrays the heroes and has also taken plenty of lives. He's not Jack Sparrow...Magneto is a villain who hates humans.

The death count counts. It might not make them all time great villains in your opinion, but they're definitely villains.

Even with him only having a few minutes left to live Talia had to twist that proverbial knife one last time. "Goodbye my loser F R I E N D."

Sheesh. Almost as bad as Rey friendzoning Finn when the poor guy was in a coma. That would have been funny if when Rey turned her back on him that you just here the "beep....beep.....beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep" of Finn flatlining, lol.

Back