Justice League-It's Official

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Other than his role as Cap, tell me where you are basing this off of? Cause his Johnny Storm was ok, but it's not that difficult to play an *******. And i don't remember him being in any other films after that. I am excited to see him in Snowpiercer, and hearing he wants to write and maybe direct is interesting. But I can't honestly think of another film prior to Cap other than FF that he was even in.

He's freakin' awesome in "The Losers". His performance as the wise-cracking badass basically nullifies Ryan Reynolds' existence. Seriously underrated movie.

He's freakin' awesome in "The Losers". His performance as the wise-cracking badass basically nullifies Ryan Reynolds' existence. Seriously underrated movie.

And I own The Losers on blu-ray. Another one I forgot. And yeah, I liked him in that. Ok, so he's had a slightly better career than I gave him credit for. But people were still mad that he was cast as Cap. And look how awesome that turned out!

Other than his role as Cap, tell me where you are basing this off of? Cause his Johnny Storm was ok, but it's not that difficult to play an *******. And i don't remember him being in any other films after that. I am excited to see him in Snowpiercer, and hearing he wants to write and maybe direct is interesting. But I can't honestly think of another film prior to Cap other than FF that he was even in.

He was in a quasi superhero movie; push. Really old. Check it out. I think he was also in one of those scary movies.

Good point he was in Sunshine. I liked him in that. Very underrated film.

He was in a quasi superhero movie; push. Really old. Check it out. I think he was also in one of those scary movies.

yep yep and yep.

he was really funny in Scott Pilgrim vs. the World as well, he can do comedy and drama, he was good in Not Another Teen Movie. he can do very funny or very serious.
plus he has had so much experience in the field.

You keep saying she has no talent based on her performance in the Fast & Furious movies, which she was decent in.

Not sure why you hate this girl so much.

the thing I hate is that if it was someone like Megan Fox that was cast because of her looks (And looks alone) for wonder woman, everyone would be punching the floor and screaming into the air. Or if they cast a victoria's secret model, same thing

But for some reason everyone is giving this girl a pass, which I don't get because even Megan Fox has more range and more experience than her, yet not one single person would be okay with that, look at the Turtles movie, everyone keeps losing their --
This girl was obviously cast because of her looks, but if it was someone more famous people wouldn't have it.

the thing I hate is that if it was someone like Megan Fox that was cast because of her looks (And looks alone) for wonder woman, everyone would be punching the floor and screaming into the air. Or if they cast a victoria's secret model, same thing

But for some reason everyone is giving this girl a pass, which I don't get because even Megan Fox has more range and more experience than her, yet not one single person would be okay with that, look at the Turtles movie, everyone keeps losing their --
This girl was obviously cast because of her looks, but if it was someone more famous people wouldn't have it.

Well, fox looks like a whore. :lol Gal Gadot looks a bit more wholesome. I guess. Or maybe that's what producers think.

People complain about Megan Fox because we know she can't act. No one really knows if Gal can act. Yes, she is gorgeous. But her minor roles in the FF films say she is a much better actress than Megan Fox. SO why not wait until we have proof one way or another? You bash her size, her talent level. She can gain weight and muscle tone. Fanboys complaining about her boob size is sexist, and makes us all look bad. Again we were not at her audition. And I would like to hope that Snyder did more than look at headshots to decide who would get the role. Man of Steel was excellently casted. And Faora's actress was a beautiful woman no one had heard of before. Yet she is a fan favorite after the film came out. Gal may be ****, but she might also have a Ledger like performance in her. More likely she will be in the middle. Very good and enjoyable as Diana. But to bash her like this without having seen anything, and some of it over the most petty stuff(accent, size, etc) is pointless.

This girl has been in hardly anything. I think it's way too early to say she has no talent. Hell on IMDB it says she's only made 15 acting appearances.

She isn't Hollywood hot either. She has a natural beauty. If they were going for someone like that they would have used whatever random slutty, plastic-face chick Michael Bay uses in his films.

People complain about Megan Fox because we know she can't act. No one really knows if Gal can act. Yes, she is gorgeous. But her minor roles in the FF films say she is a much better actress than Megan Fox. SO why not wait until we have proof one way or another? You bash her size, her talent level. She can gain weight and muscle tone. Fanboys complaining about her boob size is sexist, and makes us all look bad. Again we were not at her audition. And I would like to hope that Snyder did more than look at headshots to decide who would get the role. Man of Steel was excellently casted. And Faora's actress was a beautiful woman no one had heard of before. Yet she is a fan favorite after the film came out. Gal may be ****, but she might also have a Ledger like performance in her. More likely she will be in the middle. Very good and enjoyable as Diana. But to bash her like this without having seen anything, and some of it over the most petty stuff(accent, size, etc) is pointless.

i don't know......i think megan fox can act just fine, I've never hated any of her performances and i liked her a lot in this is 40. transformers might be bad but she wasn't.
the proof of that is how horrible the girl in the 3rd movie was. That was someone who cannot act... that girl made me miss Megan Fox.

i don't know......i think megan fox can act just fine, I've never hated any of her performances and i liked her a lot in this is 40. transformers might be bad but she wasn't.
the proof of that is how horrible the girl in the 3rd movie was. That was someone who cannot act... that girl made me miss Megan Fox.

To be fair i wanted all the human characters in the Transformers films to die screaming.

I don't understand how they plan to explain where all of these heroes, and villains for that matter, suddenly came from. If MoS was the first real showing of a superhero in this cinematic universe how can they possibly explain all of these others just showing up at the same time without and prior knowledge of any of their existence. Batman can at least be explained because he's not technically super and could be shown as more of an urban legend.

I don't understand how they plan to explain where all of these heroes, and villains for that matter, suddenly came from. If MoS was the first real showing of a superhero in this cinematic universe how can they possibly explain all of these others just showing up at the same time without and prior knowledge of any of their existence. Batman can at least be explained because he's not technically super and could be shown as more of an urban legend.

Diana was on Themyscira during Zod's attack. This is her first visit to "man's world"
Victor Stone was probably Victor Stone the football star, and has not yet become Cyborg.
Batman has been operating for some time, but is mostly thought of as an Urban Legend. Most, people are not sure he exists.
GL(if used) was off planet. Either on OA or out patrolling the rest of sector 2814.
Martian Manhunter: His arrival could be the beginning of JL or the tag at the end of this film
Flash & Green Arrow will depend on if they use the tv actors for those roles.

That's a big problem I have with the whole thing.

how can they possibly explain all of these others just showing up at the same time without and prior knowledge of any of their existence.
They don't really need to explain why they would all appear at once. The audience would just roll with it for the most part. Marvel didn't need to do this, despite all those guys essentially appearing around the same time.

They don't really need to explain why they would all appear at once. The audience would just roll with it for the most part. Marvel didn't need to do this, despite all those guys essentially appearing around the same time.

Well, the Asgard history with Earth was briefly shown in Thor as I recall. And Captain America started out on WW2 with Howard Stark there aswell. So that's at least 2 characters who didn't just suddenly show up at the same time.

The only explanation required is that there is a threat big enough that not one of them can handle alone. Same way it has always been in the comics. And to add to my earlier post.

Aquaman is currently King of Atlantis. Leaves to help the surface world(he realizes that whatever the threat will eventually reach Atlantis). He leaves to help. I have now accounted for the big 7.

Seriously though, the Thor thing is easily analogous to Wonder Woman, Batman has been around awhile, the GLs have been in space, just not on earth as Darth says, Martian Manhunter already existed with powers, just not on earth, then you've got another potential 100 or so characters that could spontaneously develop special powers around the same time, just like Marvel. But again, I don't think the audience will really be so concerned with that unless the movies go out of their way to emphasize it. And even there, you could say there was some larger cosmic force at play or whatever.

Back