Justice League-It's Official

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only explanation required is that there is a threat big enough that not one of them can handle alone. Same way it has always been in the comics. And to add to my earlier post.

I don't think it needs to be explained. Where was Hulk, Thor or Iron Man when Capt needed help disabling 3 aircrafts that were seconds from killing a significant part of the population?

Hell, Hawkeye could have taken them all out himself with 3 arrows. :lol :lol :lol :lol Damn that scene was lame. Hawkeye is lame. :lol

Diana was on Themyscira during Zod's attack. This is her first visit to "man's world"
Victor Stone was probably Victor Stone the football star, and has not yet become Cyborg.
Batman has been operating for some time, but is mostly thought of as an Urban Legend. Most, people are not sure he exists.
GL(if used) was off planet. Either on OA or out patrolling the rest of sector 2814.
Martian Manhunter: His arrival could be the beginning of JL or the tag at the end of this film
Flash & Green Arrow will depend on if they use the tv actors for those roles.

This still doesn't explain how nobody on Earth has ever seen a superhero or supervillain before Superman and Zod showed up. I can buy Diana living on the island and away from the rest of the world and Cyborg not being a superhero yet but there's no way for them to legitimately explain how everyone else just comes into existence at the same time to team up. Does Hal become Green Lantern the same day that the Flash is struck by lightning and the Martian Manhunter happens to reveal himself to the world which is not only the same exact day that Victor Stone becomes the Cyborg but also when Wonder Woman happens to show up. The problem they have stems from them saying that MoS is the beginning of the DC cinematic universe and he's the 1st superhero.

This still doesn't explain how nobody on Earth has ever seen a superhero or supervillain before Superman and Zod showed up. I can buy Diana living on the island and away from the rest of the world and Cyborg not being a superhero yet but there's no way for them to legitimately explain how everyone else just comes into existence at the same time to team up. Does Hal become Green Lantern the same day that the Flash is struck by lightning and the Martian Manhunter happens to reveal himself to the world which is not only the same exact day that Victor Stone becomes the Cyborg but also when Wonder Woman happens to show up. The problem they have stems from them saying that MoS is the beginning of the DC cinematic universe and he's the 1st superhero.

Seriously? Hal, Jon, Kyle, or Guy whichever they use, is training on OA during Zod's invasion. Sector 2814 is much larger than our solar system. They are returning as the invasion by Darkseid or white martians happens. Martian Manhunter has been on Mars or in a government research facility, or living undercover as one of us. When Darkseid or the White Martians(whichever they use) show up he wakes up or heads to earth, or just reveals himself. He can even be responsible for the heroes gathering. Using his telepathy to draw them together. Vic gets hurt during the invasion, like he did in the comics, and is turned into Cyborg like the comics. Arthur is ruling Atlantis. The invasion happens, Arthur against his councils wishes, decides to help the surface world. Bruce is a myth. He's the boogeyman. The average person does not even know he exists. JL is the first time he is seen by the public at large.You set up the explosion that gives Flash his powers occurs in Batman vs Superman. A throwaway news broadcast, or something. Green Arrow is basically just called the vigilante on the show. If you really want that version to be part of this film universe. Then end season 3 with Zod's invasion. Have season 4 deal with Ollie coming to terms with the way the world has changed. Mid season finale deals with Darkseid showing up, Ollie leaving to go help.

All of this is a rough 5 minute idea. if I was being paid, and had more time it would be even more fleshed out. But basically that's how you connect it all. And if you want I can tell you where your spinoffs go from this idea.

The problem I have is that in this universe they stated that Superman is the 1st superhero. By that reasoning no other hero has ever existed until now...not that they just haven't been in the public eye. It's going to be hard for them to explain how, before the events of MoS, not one of the heroes or villains in all of DC's universe has ever appeared before and are now popping up left and right.

Believe me, I really hope this movie turns out to be a great movie and I am one of the few who really liked MoS. I just think they backed themselves into a corner in trying to explain why no heroes have existed before and now they are just all conveniently coming into existence at the same time.

Marvel did it right by incorporating the other heroes into the solo films in some fashion to create a shared universe so that it wasn't as hard to believe that these characters existed in the world together. They reference characters over the generations.

I don't think it needs to be explained. Where was Hulk, Thor or Iron Man when Capt needed help disabling 3 aircrafts that were seconds from killing a significant part of the population?

Why waste a call to Asgard when your jogging buddy will do just fine? And besides Cap literally shut down the carriers with less than one second to spare. If he had wasted that second calling friends he didn't need then all those people would be dead. I know, I know "it's what Superman would have done" but you DC guys will just need to learn that some heroes actually make it a priority to *save* lives. ;)

Hell, Hawkeye could have taken them all out himself with 3 arrows. :lol :lol :lol :lol

The same Hawkeye that needed help from a rogue Asgardian and a bunch of mercs to even get close to a helicarrier that *wasn't* shooting at incoming heroes? The same Hawkeye who failed to bring one carrier down, let alone three? He was personally responsible for the deaths of a bunch of good guys though so I can see why you MOS fans would naturally assume that he'd be the guy for the job in any given conflict.

The problem I have is that in this universe they stated that Superman is the 1st superhero. By that reasoning no other hero has ever existed until now...not that they just haven't been in the public eye. It's going to be hard for them to explain how, before the events of MoS, not one of the heroes or villains in all of DC's universe has ever appeared before and are now popping up left and right.

Believe me, I really hope this movie turns out to be a great movie and I am one of the few who really liked MoS. I just think they backed themselves into a corner in trying to explain why no heroes have existed before and now they are just all conveniently coming into existence at the same time.

Marvel did it right by incorporating the other heroes into the solo films in some fashion to create a shared universe so that it wasn't as hard to believe that these characters existed in the world together. They reference characters over the generations.

the good thing is that the battle between Zod and Superman was all done and over in like the same day :lol

They could say that batman or the others just couldn't get there on time lol

Okay, haven't posted here yet, have been pondering this whole justice league for a while now, and here's how I would see this, including who I'd pick as the original five and why. I'm fine with anybody differing or not digging it, it's just my current view on it, kind of somewhat disregarding what we may or may not know about script etc yet. I like it when every member is a very unique asset, has a unique reason to be there and a unique thing they are and symbolise.

In thematic order:

Wonder Woman - Truth - Divine Power - Knowledge
Batman - Psychology - Human Power - Courage
Cyborg - Technology - Synthetic Power - Growth
Superman - Strength - Alien Power - Hope
Aquaman - Heritage - Mythical Power - Peace

To Know. To Face. To Utilise. To Overcome. To Preserve = To Exact JUSTICE.

I would add guys like Green Lantern, Flash, Martian Manhunter, Hawkman/girl etc. later because of reasons of their own. Like a new GL coming to warn about an aline threat or Flash having a similar role like in Flashpoint Paradox. Whatever. Of all people I think I'd add Flash as a sixth one if truly necessary, but I don't see it.

The same Hawkeye that needed help from a rogue Asgardian and a bunch of mercs to even get close to a helicarrier that *wasn't* shooting at incoming heroes? The same Hawkeye who failed to bring one carrier down, let alone three? He was personally responsible for the deaths of a bunch of good guys though so I can see why you MOS fans would naturally assume that he'd be the guy for the job in any given conflict.
Well, if it was comic Hawkeye, and not the movie version, this wouldn't have been so much of a problem.

Of course, comic Hawkeye > comic Captain America in terms of intelligence, problem solving skills/ingenuity, likability, looks, costume, leadership skills, etc. etc.

But movie Hawkeye's a ****ing disgrace.

Wait, Hawkeye > Captain America in LEADERSHIP skills? You gotta explain that to me.

There was no movie hawkeye, they gave Jeremy Renner a bow and a brainwashing.

Wait, Hawkeye > Captain America in LEADERSHIP skills?
Yes indeedy.

g817386b9.jpg

Seriously though, Hawkeye was stuck with a rag-tag team most of the time he was leading, and did a pretty good job. Back when the Avengers first shifted to Cap, Hawkeye, Vision, and Scarlet Witch, you had loads of issues where they were all questioning Cap's leadership, and where both Hawkeye and Quicksilver were vying to take over that spot that Cap only held because he was the only previous member to stick around. Cap just wasn't good enough to inspire those guys to follow him based on his merits.

They dont need a long drawn out introduction since they are taking care of half of the team on batman vs superman the other team members can be introduced in this movie.

The closest idea to what I think they will doing will be something like the
Justice league WAR animation which was based of the new 52 intro of the justice league. Similar set up everyone has a brief intro and then we skip to the main event the invasion of Darksides forces.

Last edited:
Warner Bros. hires Drew Crevello

Drew Crevello, who helped re-launch FOX’s X-Men franchise with X-Men: First Class, has been named senior VP of production at Warner Bros. Crevello will oversee films through every stage of development and production.

“Drew has a long history of developing and guiding character-driven films of every genre, which makes him a great fit for our team,” said Warner Bros. production president Greg Silverman. “He’s strategic, exceptionally bright and knows firsthand the challenges and rewards of the creative process.”

Just to make sure I understand, it's MoS rolling into BvS rolling into Justice League, so they're just announcing the next movie before the second is even filmed? Its nice they want to keep Snyder busy, but I wish they would get another director for Justice League, rather than them just announcing the next Snyder flick will be named "insert name here".

Back