Justice League-It's Official

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Gadot will be fine.

I'm more concerned about who they hire for the other roles. I think Chris Pine would be a good Wally West and I like the idea of Jason Momoa as Aquaman. If the Rock is Jon Stewart i'm OK with that as well.

Gadot's accent is hardly that bad. And Diana is not American, so an accent actually makes sense. I agree she will be fine.

I am worried about the rest of the League. Mamoa would be fine if they are going for the Peter David/JLU version of Aquaman. If not, I am open to suggestions, cause I am drawing a blank. The Rock for Jon Stewart is ok, Idris Elba or the guy who played Moses in Attack the Block would be my first choice. They blew the Ryan Reynolds thing, he should always have been Wally/Flash. I'm not a Pine fan.

I could totally see them hiring Justin Timberlake as the Flash. I would be happy with that honestly, too.

I'd be happy with Charlie Hunnam, Chris Pine or Garret Hedlund too.

Why? These were movies we could only dream of in our youths, and they're finally happening.
Man of Steel was no dream of my youth. A nightmare or fever dream, perhaps.

Well at least with Snyder at the helm these movies are going to be beyond epic from a visual standpoint. Just imagining the MOS finale but with Batman, WW, and other heroes. Damn.
It will have a hell of a trailer, no doubt.

I agree with you guys, Man of Steel could have tried some gimmick to disguise the horrible writing. Though maybe that was the over the top violence part at the end?

They could just add more humor to cover-up the shoddy writing like Marvel Studios does.

51I%2B20TL-mL.jpg

"Humans are inherently flawed. Observation and analysis".

Constant needless b****ing.

Last edited:
hiring that girl to be wonder woman would be like hiring this guy for Batman and hoping he bulks up and does a good job at playing Bruce Wayne

fodhkW2.jpg

yeah he might do an "Okay" job.... :cuckoo:

it is kind of awful that Hollywood needs to hire a hot and young girl even though she has no experience or talent. Wonder Woman will be nothing but eye candy.. .great :rolleyes2:rolleyes2

they might as well do a CGI version of Wonder woman and call it a day :lol

hiring that girl to be wonder woman would be like hiring this guy for Batman and hoping he bulks up and does a good job at playing Bruce Wayne

fodhkW2.jpg

it is kind of awful that Hollywood needs to hire a hot and young girl even though she has no experience or talent. Wonder Woman will be nothing but eye candy.. .great :rolleyes2:rolleyes2

Wonder Woman is not always drawn as a being huge. Bruce Timm didn't draw her that way. Neither does the current artist Cliff Chiang. Dodson's Wonder Woman(considered to be one of the most beautiful incarnations) wasn't all that bulky either. The truth is that none of us know whether or not Gal can play Diana, because we have not seen her. But I remember when people *****ed about Chris Evans being cast as Cap. Now they are fretting about him leaving. Again 70+ years of history, and different artists, all with their own takes. Gal obviously showed them something for them to give her the role. And as far as her accent, who cares? Diana is not American. Hell if you want to drag realism into it, she shouldn't even speak English. I'm excited to see her in the role. I am excited to see the costume they go with.

Wonder Woman is not always drawn as a being huge. Bruce Timm didn't draw her that way. Neither does the current artist Cliff Chiang. Dodson's Wonder Woman(considered to be one of the most beautiful incarnations) wasn't all that bulky either. The truth is that none of us know whether or not Gal can play Diana, because we have not seen her. But I remember when people *****ed about Chris Evans being cast as Cap. Now they are fretting about him leaving. Again 70+ years of history, and different artists, all with their own takes. Gal obviously showed them something for them to give her the role. And as far as her accent, who cares? Diana is not American. Hell if you want to drag realism into it, she shouldn't even speak English. I'm excited to see her in the role. I am excited to see the costume they go with.

Chris Evans is a good actor, he has always been a good actor. he has a lot of talent.
people just hated that he was another superhero already. that's a big difference.

Chris Evans is a good actor, he has always been a good actor. he has a lot of talent.
people just hated that he was another superhero already. that's a big difference.

Other than his role as Cap, tell me where you are basing this off of? Cause his Johnny Storm was ok, but it's not that difficult to play an *******. And i don't remember him being in any other films after that. I am excited to see him in Snowpiercer, and hearing he wants to write and maybe direct is interesting. But I can't honestly think of another film prior to Cap other than FF that he was even in.

fodhkW2.jpg

You keep saying she has no talent based on her performance in the Fast & Furious movies, which she was decent in.

Not sure why you hate this girl so much.

Back