Just wanted to say... Well done.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CREG Customs

Super Freak
Reaction score
You know - I was checking out Spencer's Pierce Brosnan and thought this is a guy who has been churning out consistently good work since I even joined the boards back in 09.

Skiman and SilentSuffer are two others who come to mind who are great examples of this hobby/career.

I know there are others in the Star Wars sections Horror and so forth but I don't keep up with those...

With all the negativity that comes from the internet and the little bit ~cough~ that slips into this hobby as well, I wanted to do something positive for a change :lol

So, in a time when customizers are being kept under a critical watch - which is completely understandably from the crooks who tarnished the whole thing to start with - I just want to say thanks to the guys that are legit.

If you want to give props to someone feel free.

Let's see if it can stay positive past 1.5 posts. :lol

PS. Please exclude me from any of mentions if you are a client of mine. I'm not looking for an esteem boost. Just want to do something nice for the other guys out there. I'm doing this as a fan.

What a GREAT idea, we have such a fantastic community here with loads of talented people and customerizers who are always pushing each other to produce even better stuff

A shout out from me to Beto - the dude's work is amazing
Elvis - always a source of inspiration
Inimine - just a bunch of amazingly talented guys who are always pushing me to make better stuff!

Cheungkinmen always does great work and always does right. He's a great guy to deal with and he's getting better and better.

You said not to mention you if i'm a client, but i'm not, i'm just a thread stalker. You do great work and just recently jumped into sculpting yourself. That's impressive.

Creg, all whom you have mentioned, yes including yourself, are a credit to this hobby and artistry in 1:6 scale in general. I am always amazed by the constant improvment in skill and the talented work presented on this board.

Great job people!

:thud:

Big props to Robbiethepainter - that man is a legend in the making

Much respect to\
Skiman
Trevor Grove
Nek74

Moe is starting to step up the clothing game as well. And yes my friend seb aka elvis1976 his work is such a inspiration to this hobby and he's always willing to help out a fellow freak. Nathan aka silent surfer as well.

Big Props go to Elvis1976, Skiman and Dorgmal Snow as personal inspirations and amazing really nice guys. Also Corrose, TonyMeis and Crystal for great work and also being awesome as well :)

IDM customs deserve a S/O! They're awesome and every purchase is a good experience, thanks J&J!

MY LIST IS VERY LONG, BUT HERE ARE A FEW, IF I LEFT ANYBODY OUT I APPOLOGIZE,,

ELVIS1976
69SLIMER
ANGRY FETUS
ZEBRATEN
RAINMAN
KATO
SPENCER
MG2065
MOE
ROBBIE THE PAINTER
IDM CUSTOMS
TONY MEIS AND CRYSTAL
BETO
ASHKANLS
WGP
CREG CUSTOMS
IMINIME
PETER THE PAINTER
XENOVIPER
CHEUNKINGMAN
IKE-CON
8 BIT COMMANDO
CAINE
FULL METAL
SNYDERMAN
MRM
CORROSE
F-SEB
VELVET MORNING
TREV
DCHUNG
ENTROPY
SCULPTOR
MR ECHO
NATCHAN
CRIMSONBOB
SHOCKTROOPER
BIGBROCHA
ZKULPTOR
SEAN JOB
Rocco
Evilface

PAINTER'S

SKIMAN
SILENT SURFER
GDB
IMINIME
PROTEUS
T.BOWEN

I WILL REVISE WHEN MORE COME TO MIND... A HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THESE VERY TALENTED PEOPLE AND THEIR STAFF, PROFESSIONAL ALL THE WAY. FOR GIVING A NEWBIE A SHOT WHEN I JOINED TO TAKE ON MY COMMISSIONS AND NOT IGNORING ME.

THIS IS A GREAT POST!!! WE ALWAYS START A POST WITH THE BAD APPLES, THIS IS LONG OVERDUE.:clap

Also I have done business with every person I mentioned, proud of that.

Last edited:
Thanks Greg :monkey2 means a lot man!

I join in 2006 by the way, no big deal though.

I may not comment in every thread but I'm appreciating, SilentSurfer, Elvis, Corrose, Commando, 8-bit Commando, Nek, Skiface, MG, IDM, some iMinime, Kato, Seanjob, Betomatali (his Jason 3 deserves way more attention from everyone), Fullmetal, Trevor, Tony Meis (even though I'm not into superheroes, his work is stellar), Rainman.

I think Moe and Peteyskywalker deserve some sort of a most improved award. My last 3 items from Moe have been really great quality and stitching. Very pleased.

There really is so much talent on these boards in every department. It's easy to get lost in the various threads of the many talented customizers. Although I'd been collecting before joining this site, these boards have opened my eyes and taught me a whole new level of passion. You never have to look very far on here to find inspiration or a helping hand. So to anyone who has been brave enough to snap a picture of your artwork and post it on here, thank you.

THanks a lot guys! I really means something!

I would like to give a prop to artist who have inspired me. In no particular order.

Zebraten
Xenoviper
Spenser
Mgbb
Robbiethepainter
Dorgmal Snow

Back