Just wanted to say... Well done.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I don't know many of the customizers, and no painters, but a few helped me a lot to create some very important figures of my collection.... Moe, Spenser, Peteskywalker, Trev, Sunohc, Dan Chung, Iminime, Caine, Rocco Tartamella... and mainly Kato and Seb!

Please apologize if I forgot anyone, I'm thankful to each customizer that helped me.

Snyder-man deserves a few props. His mom has been sculpting 1/6th scale custom heads for 15+ years. Their heads are reasonably priced and castings are clean and often primed when purchased unpainted. Likenesses are some of the best offered on here and properly scaled. They always offer the heads with or without a sculpted neck and are willing to tool the head to fit the body you are using at no additional charge. Delivery times could be shorter, but if you have to wait too long they usually compensate with free castings or coupons for savings on next purchase.

Just guys I've bought from who's work I love:

Rocco
Skiman
Spenser
Xenoviper
Cheungkinmen
MG
Moe
IDM
EvilFace
Iminime
Rainman
Robbiethepainter

All these guys I have nothing but respect for and enjoy their art immensely, keep up the great work guys, and sorry if I forgot someone and hope to add more names as I expand my collection from all the talent on this board!

There are many people that I could thank and most of you named them but 2 stick out right now in particular and they are:

1) Elvis1976- I like to think of myself as a pretty decent customizer who is a stickler for details and accuracy, well, this passion comes from this man. I am floored by every single figure this man puts out. I am ALWAYS PMing and emailing Seb for tips and advice and asking for help and he has ALWAYS been there to help me. Right now, Seb and I are collaborating on some figures that I am building which is a dream come true. Seb, thank you so much for being my inspiration in this hobby and for being there to help me get better and better. I look forward to working on many projects with you for the years to come.

2) Punishment1218 - He is fairly new to the boards and he has already made an impact on me. Henry is honestly one of the nicest, down to earth guys that I have ever met. Seeing what happened with his crutch sales and how he is being very professional about it should tell you guys something. I commissioned him about two months ago to make a couple sculpts for me for some grail figures of mine. Not only has he made some amazing sculpts for those figures but Henry went ahead and surprised me with some WIP pics of the other characters of the "set" so that I can complete it because he saw how much these figures meant to me and all the hard work I am putting into them. If that's not a guy that is about passion and not in it for the money, then I don't know what it.Henry, thanks for all you do and I look forward to showcasing these figures and showing people what kinda talent you have.

Back