Jurassic World (SPOILERS!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jurassic World

Sounds like there's quite a bit of dino action.

Since I've spoiled this much for myself I might as well go all the way.

Spoiler Spoiler:

It's MUCH better to go in surprised since it's such a pivotal part of the film, but if you absolutely need to know now...

Spoiler Spoiler:

EVERYTHING IS SEXIST... EVERYTHING IS MADE TO MEN AND WOMEN LEFT BEHIND... *In tempo with everything is awesome lego song*

i wonder if the raptors are sexist
if you think about it, John Hammond was extremely racist. Alan Grant, Ian Malcolm, Tim Murphy, Robert Muldoon... sexist.
( Robert Muldoon wanted to kill all the FEMALE raptors, extremely sexist)

welp, just saw the ending in gif form by mistake

giphy.gif

This movie might suck but at least I'm going in not knowing any spoilers so I'm giving it as good a chance as possible to surprise me.

I'm just looking for big Dino action at this point.

if you like m. bay's transformers....you're not that hard to please. you'd probably enjoy this.lolz

*suspend disbelief to that level*

It's MUCH better to go in surprised since it's such a pivotal part of the film, but if you absolutely need to know now...

Spoiler Spoiler:
Man, that sounds great.

That sounds spectacular. Agenda downers need to exit the thread.
:lecture

I never expected this movie to be very good, but I'm more than excited just to see those great Winston dinosaurs on screen again. The Raptor Squad is such an intriguing (and downright badass) idea to me as well.

if you like m. bay's transformers....you're not that hard to please. you'd probably enjoy this.lolz

Probably right, I'm not going into this expecting another masterpiece like JP1.

I'm going in expecting a fun monster movie, hopefully it delivers at the stupid level like Transformers 1 did.

Every movie has their job to do and their place in the heirchy of cinema.

Saw it. It's brilliant fun. Anyone who doesn't like this doesn't like films about dinosaur parks and humans getting eaten.

We live in the real world every day. I don't need films to always reflect the same. Suspending disbelief for a movie is easy and even fun.

Seeing this this afternoon. Spoiled about 80% of the movie for myself but looking forward to seeing it with my family. :rock

That much? I didn't spoil a thing. I didn't read any reviews either I think I'm going totally unbiased

Back