Jurassic World (SPOILERS!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jurassic World

Spoiler Spoiler:

K, read that and so went back and read the other spoilers. It does make sense I suppose.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

With the mega intense marketing everywhere for this, I fear the worst now. Could end up in the bargain bin with genysis?

We'll always have fury road :')

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

man is still top of the food chain. this movie could've ended sooner if they had...

adc8a030b604af3e379a132217414856.jpg

Based on the trailer they do have that stuff and in reality it would do the job of course but not in movieland.

man is still top of the food chain. this movie could've ended sooner if they had...

adc8a030b604af3e379a132217414856.jpg

What I don't understand is with all the tech we have at our disposal, nobody in the JP universe has still found a weapon that can easily pierce big dino hide :slap You would think they would've found a way to make a rapid-fire version of Roland's tranq rifle that took down the T-Rex in JP2.

In JP3 they had a 50 cal but didn't do squat against the Spinosaurus. And...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Sounds like there's quite a bit of dino action.

Since I've spoiled this much for myself I might as well go all the way.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:

tumblr_mdmbz74Oc51qbr27f.gif

yeah but Avengers was sexist too, so what the F is this guy talking about?
both movies are sexist, everything is sexist. the dinosaurs are sexist, the iron man suit is sexist, the t rex is sexist... :panic:

EVERYTHING IS SEXIST... EVERYTHING IS MADE TO MEN AND WOMEN LEFT BEHIND... *In tempo with everything is awesome lego song*

Back