Jurassic World (SPOILERS!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jurassic World

It's MUCH better to go in surprised since it's such a pivotal part of the film, but if you absolutely need to know now...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Read that. Agreed with the others, sounds cool.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yup, and he T-bags the T-Rex.

:lol :lol :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I hadn't taken much interest in the trailers and was pleasantly surprised by this movie today. I really enjoyed it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Universal owed me 400 rubles and a session of psychotherapy.

___

Malcolm said it best.

jurassic_world_of_crap_zpszyljbfim.jpg

Universal, of course. :lol
It's easy to forget that there are other companies in the industry besides Dis, WB and FOX.

Meh I knew he wouldn't like it since he doesn't seem to like any movie that comes out. Still can't wait to see it tomorrow.

Last edited:

Universal having a great year:

JW opened with a strong $24.5M first day on Wednesday in China, France, and six other territories, presaging what looks to be a phenomenal opening weekend, both domestically and overseas. China accounted for $17M of that $24.5 total (with receipts from previews thrown in) and the film was #1 in all eight markets in 6,824 theaters.

In the U.S., where screenings start tonight, the film opens on 4,273 venues, the largest ever screen count for Universal. 800 of those are on IMAX screens, which is also their largest day-and-date release.

Tracking places JW at around $125M domestic for the weekend, which would make it the 3rd biggest opening this year, behind Disney/Marvel's Age of Ultron ($191.2M) and Universal's Furious 7 ($147.1M). World would be well ahead of Fifty Shades of Grey ($85.1M) and Pitch Perfect 2 ($69.2M).

That four of those five movies are Universal's must make the folks on Lankersham very happy not to mention that the studio also just reached over $2B in international box office, the fastest of any studio in history to reach that milestone for overseas coin.

I saw it and LOVED it!!! WOW

A rare 10/10 from me. :) Great from start to finish. Going again tomorrow with the kids.

Back