Jurassic World (SPOILERS!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jurassic World

Thought it looks decent, invisible color changing smart dinosaur is a little stupid but the last two Jurassic Parks have blown so either way I don't think it matters.

However you may feel about the movie, at least they didn't end up going this route:

14.PNG

Earlier versions of the trailer had a few shots that didn't make the cut, including one of pteranodons attacking a helicopter, and footage of a gyrosphere being overturned. This footage has leaked online but thus far I've had no luck locating it, as it has been removed at the request of the company.

28iurno.jpg

Xuba1.jpg

2aikg9i.jpg

It's a trailer with freaking dinosaurs in it, and yet the best thing about it was Chris Pratt in a leather vest, doing his own Indiana Jones/Robert Muldoon.

I am not hating on it. The lackluster CGI, is surely going to be polished up before the premiere (especially since the leaked bootleg proved that some of the shots were being made quickly, specifically for the trailer). But it definitely felt meh' to me, and so far nostalgia for the franchise (and Pratt), is the only thing this movie has going for it.

Btw. Bryce Dallas Howard ability to keep her makeup and complexion perfect, in the midst of any apocalypse, never ceases to amaze me ;)

The scariest was that mosasaur . I mean Jesus . I wouldn't go in the ocean ever again unless on a battleship. Hate to be a submarine or fisherman if that ever gets loose and procreates

Back