Jurassic World (SPOILERS!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jurassic World

Anywho either the D-Rex dies by T-Rex which homage to Jp3 to restore kings title or the Raptors kill it a homage as revenge for Rex killing Raptors in Jp1.

This! :lecture

But I think both species will have their moment of glory, I think Pratt, his prehistoric raptor bros and the normal Rex will fight against the D rex at the same time, actually I think thats the climax of the movie if the leaks are real...

Last edited:

Just saw the trailer. I don't know, I kind of laughed out loud at that last bit with Star-Lord on the motorbike and the Raptors running side by side with him as if to charge something... :lol

I initially thought this was a prequel since the cgi looks pre-1993 :lol

The days of practical effects are a thing of the past. There's not much we can do about it now except to just appreciate the things that we enjoyed in the past, JP female Rex, Alien, Predator etc...

Just saw the trailer. I don't know, I kind of laughed out loud at that last bit with Star-Lord on the motorbike and the Raptors running side by side with him as if to charge something... :lol

I wonder if the Rex was tamed too...

ckcZOwy.gif

:lol

Trailer looked fun, CGI looks kinda, bad.

Overall looks like a fun movie, I'm intrigued by the evil new mutant dino.

But I mean forrealz, who was seriously expecting this to be better than the 1st one? I expect most of the new sequels of old franchises to be along the same lines, even Star Wars, okay fun popcorn movies, tons of CGI, but won't even touch the originals, and I'm fine with that.

I liked everything well sorta and expect a great movie just some things bug me a bit.

"What kinda Dino did they cook up in that lab" . that line was ...... Somthing about that line is just dumb. Somthing shaggy would say to scooby or somthing.

And I hope the kids aren't very annoying in this.

Either way excited for this movie and loved how they didn't show the main Dino yet. Still not sold on the trained raptors.

I liked everything well sorta and expect a great movie just some things bug me a bit.

"What kinda Dino did they cook up in that lab" . that line was ...... Somthing about that line is just dumb. Somthing shaggy would say to scooby or somthing.

And I hope the kids aren't very annoying in this.

Either way excited for this movie and loved how they didn't show the main Dino yet. Still not sold on the trained raptors.

Was that the same kid from IM3? Ty Simpkins is it?

I won't know if its better than the first one until I see it, but it will be better than JP3 and its gonna be fun at least :lol

tumblr_nflx08xIOe1r1x4nlo1_500.gif

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl :yess:

At first I thought they were chasing them, and then I was like.... WTF??? :lol

I wish I can make this my sig. It's like Star-Lord discovered how to communicate with them and lead them into battle. :lol

Thought the trailer was alright. Nothing special...until the end.

I take it the raptors and maybe other dinosaurs will help Chris Pratt's character find the new big bad? If so, that sounds awesome.

The sequel to this should totally be Dino Riders.

Before Jurassic Park came out there was a race to direct the movie between Spielberg and James Cameron. Cameron stated that if he would have done Jurassic Park it would have been rated R and would have been much darker.

It's already a fairly dark and pretty graphic movie. Now Cameron would have had different sensibilities than Spielberg of course. But JP isn't some fluffy kids movie either.

I won't know if its better than the first one until I see it, but it will be better than JP3 and its gonna be fun at least :lol

tumblr_nflx08xIOe1r1x4nlo1_500.gif
I'm sure it wont be as good as the 1st one, you just can't beat the sense of wonder of the 1st one, the novelty of the concept and the awesome animatronics.

But it's looking fun indeed.

Back