Jurassic World (SPOILERS!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jurassic World

The scariest was that mosasaur . I mean Jesus . I wouldn't go in the ocean ever again unless on a battleship. Hate to be a submarine or fisherman if that ever gets loose and procreates

Really makes any predator on land look laughable.

Loved the trailer! Looking forward to seeing this movie. :yess:

Peter-Parker-Crying-Reaction-Gif.gif

I'd rather they just waited till they had finished shots for a trailer.

It does feel like that. The CG looks very unpolished. That Gallimimus shot looks about the same quality as the CG in the first one, which is crazy.

I'm still hopeful for this one though, could be a lot of fun.

i really wanna see that too. something about a helpicopter and a machine gun or something. someone please help a bro out!
Wasn't much . We see the d rex pick up sombody, a machine gun being shot at the d rex and then d rex crashing into somthing.

Wasn't much . We see the d rex pick up sombody, a machine gun being shot at the d rex and then d rex ceasing into somthing.

Well the problem is, humans never kill Dinos in these films. The only way D-Rex dies, is from being killed by another Dino. If a Human character kills a Dino, the Dinos will riot and protest and burn down the park.

Trailer looks good, but I'm not sold on the trained raptors.
I can just see it, telling my son about it and him rolling on the floor laughing his butt off...

I also hated the great white being used as bait.

Back