Jurassic World (SPOILERS!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jurassic Park 4

There have been plenty of cases where the actor has outshined **** movie. Im not going to argue this again. And yes they are both equally important. I don't care how good the director is, if the actors suck in it, so will the movie.

Nobody is saying there are not films where an actor has outshined everything else in the film, Gary Oldman in Dracula comes to mind. But my point is, had the rest of the film been as good as Oldman's performance, it might have been a classic, instead of the steaming turd that wasted Oldman's efforts. Had the Director been more interested in making something great rather than cashing a paycheck, it may have been the definitive vampire movie of the past 50 years. FFC was once a good director, but he had lost it long before.

Look at The Shining, Kubrick pulled performances out of actors that were amazing. Not just Nicholson, whose performance was one of the best of his career, but even lightweights like Shelley Duvall, even though many find her annoying, she was the epitome of frazzled and terrified in that film. She almost retired from acting after that movie because of what Kubrick put her through emotionally. I dont think another Director could have gotten what he did out of those actors. That is one of my favorite Horror films, but in the hands of another Director, I dont think it would have been 10% of what it is.

Another example is 12 Monkeys, I'm not saying Bruce Willis is a bad actor, he is decent, but I think Gilliam pulled a great performance out of an average actor in that movie.

You dont have to rebut, since you said your not going to argue this anymore, but I still think your mistaken.

Great actor + bad director still makes a poor movie, even if it has a good performance, but a Great Director + average actors can make something great.

I want this guy in it. :lol

220px-BDWongNYCJune08.jpg

Let's see how many smart people recognize this fella.

Jurassic Park had one major problem, and it began with the letter --- Tia Leoni. In case you didn't guess from my clue it was Tea Leoni. Tia Leoni. The worst actress since Kate Capshaw. Both of them screamed their way through the whole movie.

actually this woman was worst for me than Tia Leoni, she really ruined The Lost World for me, (She ruined Hannibal as well...)

MV5BMTQ5OTQzODY0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTExNDQzNA@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

actually this woman was worst for me than Tia Leoni, she really ruined The Lost World for me, (She ruined Hannibal as well...)

MV5BMTQ5OTQzODY0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTExNDQzNA@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

Well Julianne Moore is a good actor, but she did drop the ball. Ntm Jodie Foster will always be Clarice to me... Always...

Tbh Jodie Foster sounds like a excellent casting choice for JP4...

Well Julianne Moore is a good actor, but she did drop the ball. Ntm Jodie Foster will always be Clarice to me... Always...

she can be good for dramas but I really hate that she is in Lost World.

Well at least it wasn't dolly parton who played sarah... :rotfl

I would like to see a Jurassic Park movie based on "Site C" or should I say "Site Sea". Before we go back to the T-Rex and Raptors (Jurassic Park 5), Spielberg should revisit the underwater (Jaws) and give us a underwater thrill ride filled with Aquatic Dinosaurs!!!

The beginning of J3 did tease us to this!!

C'mon lets see "Site Sea"!!! :clap

I would like to see a Jurassic Park movie based on "Site C" or should I say "Site Sea". Before we go back to the T-Rex and Raptors (Jurassic Park 5), Spielberg should revisit the underwater (Jaws) and give us a underwater thrill ride filled with Aquatic Dinosaurs!!!

The beginning of J3 did tease us to this!!

C'mon lets see "Site Sea"!!! :clap

Yes we have never seen any Marine Reptile Dinosaurs a tank of plesiosaurs please..

Back