Jurassic World (SPOILERS!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jurassic Park 4

Last thing i want to see is cgi dinosaurs and another trex dying. :(

I wonder what they'll do to make this fresh again.

BabySinclair.JPG

Im trying to think about what they could possibly write the movie about but its really hard to think about. If they end up doing mutated dinosaurs or something random to kill the series imma gonna go berzerk.

The best idea I came up with is a kind of Jurassic Park where someone has to escape an island filled with much more fierce dinosaurs than before but thats basically JP3 so....

Tons of violence, rap music and boobs.

And Dubstep. Jurassic Park 4 can become the new Die Hard 5.
Sounds more like Piranha 3D. :lol

I read some article not too long ago that stated there was originally going to be a fourth film several years ago where human DNA gets meshed with the Dino DNA causing an outbreak of mutated Dino/human hybrid zombie monsters...ehm..

Sounds more like Piranha 3D. :lol

I read some article not too long ago that stated there was originally going to be a fourth film several years ago where human DNA gets meshed with the Dino DNA causing an outbreak of mutated Dino/human hybrid zombie monsters...ehm..

That's only half true. There was also a group of mutant comandos that were bred by a super secret European do-gooder to become lasergun wielding super soldiers. I am not even making this **** up.

For anyone who never heard of that before:

original.jpg

https://io9.com/5950364/scrapped-concept-art-from-jurassic-park-4-shows-off-insane-dinosaur-commandos

eh, no.

A bad director can make a good actor seem weak.

A good director can make a bad actor seem good.

Directors are far more important. Look at Terminator Salvation. Bale is a great actor, and was TERRIBLE in that movie.

Channing Tatum is TERRIBLE in ever movie, except for 21 Jump Street (or Magic Mike, haven't seen it....but others say he is). Actors don't just do whatever they want. They have to be directed. And if they're directed poorly, it shows.

I'd agree there. The SW prequels are another example of good actors delivering $h!te performances because the director just didn't give a damn and was only concerned where the special effects were going.

eh, no.

A bad director can make a good actor seem weak.

A good director can make a bad actor seem good.

Directors are far more important. Look at Terminator Salvation. Bale is a great actor, and was TERRIBLE in that movie.

Channing Tatum is TERRIBLE in ever movie, except for 21 Jump Street (or Magic Mike, haven't seen it....but others say he is). Actors don't just do whatever they want. They have to be directed. And if they're directed poorly, it shows.

Eh, yes.

There have been numerous times where an actor has outshined just an otherwise "okay" movie and made it great. Very rarely can a director compensate and save a movie with garbage actors.

I'd agree there. The SW prequels are another example of good actors delivering $h!te performances because the director just didn't give a damn and was only concerned where the special effects were going.

Good actors?

You mean like Hayden Christensen?:rotfl

Eh, yes.

There have been numerous times where an actor has outshined just an otherwise "okay" movie and made it great. Very rarely can a director compensate and save a movie with garbage actors.

No. Sorry, but no. See a good director would not hire garbage actors, and therefore make the entire thing irrelevent.

By the way, Sam Jackson, Ewan McGreggor, and Christopher Lee all sucked in the prequels. Would you not call them great actors?

Bad directing = bad acting/bad actors.

Back