Jurassic World (SPOILERS!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jurassic Park 4

i_like_turtles.jpg

Iliketurtles.gif

IlikeTurtleskid.jpg

I came up with a script and even had a film reviewer approve. It's about resurrecting the park and Tim is in control of Ingen. The script goes back and forth to Nublar and Sorna. The T-Rex from 1st film grew larger and terrifying from having frog dna. Larger than the Spino, which since that didn't die in 3. I made it get killed by the old girl rex. Then blah blah blah JP works out an the film ends with making John's dream come true.

I came up with a script and even had a film reviewer approve. It's about resurrecting the park and Tim is in control of Ingen. The script goes back and forth to Nublar and Sorna. The T-Rex from 1st film grew larger and terrifying from having frog dna. Larger than the Spino, which since that didn't die in 3. I made it get killed by the old girl rex. Then blah blah blah JP works out an the film ends with making John's dream come true.

MrTear.gif

so beautiful it makes me cry.

You actually made me think about it, We have seen Dinosaurs on the loose and hell breaking loose 3 times already. It is time to see the park actually working with tourists visiting. That would actually be different and could be amazing.

Of course you would have some problems and some people dying but I would totally love to see a park that worked, (Plus bringing Tim back)

Last edited:

"the film ends with making John's dream come true." that would be pretty cool.

Yeah i would like a recovery of the jurassic park series brcause of the third movie. Not a recovery not just for the series but for the film. Since every dinosaur is running loose i would love to see as someone posted eariler making johns dream come true by building the resort park. That would be a great film imo

Oh an of course the t-rex, i hated the spinosaurus tbh

Glad you guys like it, I was gonna add dinosaurs with freakin' lasers beams to their freakin' heads but that seemed to Wayne's World. :lol

But in all seriousness I was developing the story with a film reviewer and he thought Resurrection was a great idea. He also thought different clans of Raptors with different looks was kool. Like one clan looks like the JP1, the other the TLW:JP Tiger red and blue marks, JP3 version... Different raptor clans that developed in diffferent regions of the island. Since supposedly Sorna is supposed to have a red wood, rain forest and open dusty terrain. Which was one of the strangest things I found about TLW:JP it look like Red Woods 24/7 and then JP3 showed Hawaii type jungle again. The island is so mysterious... :dunno Anywho... we also thought giving a edge to Tim's restoring project. Which included Raptors, but not with lasers beams. Sorta a Neural Enhancement in the brain. Same as the Navy uses on dolphins and sharks for recon, but these are very advanced allowing the triggering sense of "Human Prey" to be extinguished. Course since raptors could communicate, I thought once they were in contact with their same species some of them would run off time to time and learn that the Human's were pray. Making a big fight scene with a loyal raptor against traitorous 3. It's a thought but most people want something fresh and new and I think a non-human eating raptor would justify thinking out of the box. Ntm no kids in my script, well not until the end when Tim watches the kids come in the grand opening of the park.

"the film ends with making John's dream come true." that would be pretty cool.

In my opinion, the whole point of Jurassic Park is to show that it's wrong to tamper with nature and the chaos that doing so causes. Ian Malcolm talks about this in great detail in the first film and in the end, even John Hammond agrees when Grant says he won't be endorsing the park. I think if they went the opposite direction and had everything work out, it would negate the tone and direction that the original story was meant to convey.

A great Director can pull a strong performance out of an average actor. A bad Director can make even the best actor look bad. There are many movies that have been made with inexperienced actors that turned out great.

To say the actor is more important, or even equally as important as the Director is ludicrous in my opinion. It is a collaborative effort, but the whole project hinges on two things, the script and the Director, if either one of those are weak, than so will the film be.

That being said, I just cant get excited about another Jurassic Park movie, the first one was the best, but wasnt really THAT good to begin with. I'm not a big Crichton fan either, but the book was better, and the movie should have followed the book more closely.

In my opinion, the whole point of Jurassic Park is to show that it's wrong to tamper with nature and the chaos that doing so causes. Ian Malcolm talks about this in great detail in the first film and in the end, even John Hammond agrees when Grant says he won't be endorsing the park. I think if they went the opposite direction and had everything work out, it would negate the tone and direction that the original story was meant to convey.

True, though in today's world we have the technology to make it work! :lecture :monkey1

Besides if I see another bad kid actor scream from looking at a dino. Well it's pointless... It's JP3 all over again and tbh I can't fathom sitting in a theater again ready to make a beeline for the exit again. Ntm enough with new species... the island ain't that big...

A great Director can pull a strong performance out of an average actor. A bad Director can make even the best actor look bad. There are many movies that have been made with inexperienced actors that turned out great.

To say the actor is more important, or even equally as important as the Director is ludicrous in my opinion. It is a collaborative effort, but the whole project hinges on two things, the script and the Director, if either one of those are weak, than so will the film be.

That being said, I just cant get excited about another Jurassic Park movie, the first one was the best, but wasnt really THAT good to begin with. I'm not a big Crichton fan either, but the book was better, and the movie should have followed the book more closely.

True the book was a whole lot better, ntm if followed the book the island would be destroyed. Leaving thus the JP in the dust, ntm The Game that TellTale developed tried to portray it would be. However that's canon.

Jurassic Park had one major problem, and it began with the letter --- Tia Leoni. In case you didn't guess from my clue it was Tea Leoni. Tia Leoni. The worst actress since Kate Capshaw. Both of them screamed their way through the whole movie.

Jurassic Park had one major problem, and it began with the letter --- Tia Leoni. In case you didn't guess from my clue it was Tea Leoni. Tia Leoni. The worst actress since Kate Capshaw. Both of them screamed their way through the whole movie.

:lecture :lecture

It's the only reason why I saw Temple of Doom just once. :lol

There have been plenty of cases where the actor has outshined a **** movie. Im not going to argue this again. And yes they are both equally important. I don't care how good the director is, if the actors suck in it, so will the movie.

Last edited:
Back