Jurassic World (SPOILERS!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jurassic World

Same here. No T-Rex in JW, no show for me. She is what made that movie for me to begin with.

Without Rex, these movies would not of been nearly the hits they were. Which is why they throw the Rexs in your face like 20 times in TLW :lol

Yea it's already been pointed out but those aren't differant color stripes. One raptor simply has bloody slashes all over him.

Basically what your suggesting is that in one life cycle(about 5-10 years from TLW to JP3) the dinosaurs de-volved 65 million years. It's like suggesting that every human baby born from this moment on will have hands for feet and hair all over their faces. The Lysine effect was put into the Dino DNA intentionally and seperately than the frog DNA which is filling in links and making their existance possible. The Lysine contingency simply prevents the animals from being able to digest food without man made vitamin assistance. That isn't going to alter the way they appear.

We also know for a fact in TLW the reason the animals survived on Sorna under the same conditions was due to the ecosystem. The plants contained Lysine, were eaten by herbivores who were in turn eaten by carnivores. The food they eat comes with the necassary amino acids to digest it.

K first part new to me. :lol

Yes the facts known about how the dinos flourished is explained in TLW. However how the dino's looked different thru plus amount of years from being the first Raptors having cat like eyes to dot pupils in JP3. That.. is not explained...

Now here's where genetics comes into play, as you know... humans have a hundred genomes that are in family lineage that have diseases like heart and etc related. Although the fact that humans don't devolve or mutate does not mean we don't carry traits that can be missed in our own. For instance if we take the lysine frog dna raptors compared with that of a human Diabetic Type 1. There's a 50/50 chance the genome that cause that will skip in the human's child. So in turn the raptors although genetically modified are no different. So... Life finds a Way! :lol

Then why did he show the JP3 raptor in Grant's dream? :lol

Cause Joe's a Cheap Bastard who didn't want to make Alan have a original JP raptor in his dream. Ntm kinda redundant answer cause why would Alan dream about raptors from JP3 when he hasn't even seen them before they land? His only memory would be the original JP raptors.

Cause Joe's a Cheap Bastard who didn't want to make Alan have a original JP raptor in his dream. Ntm kinda redundant answer cause why would Alan dream about raptors from JP3 when he hasn't even seen them before they land? His only memory would be the original JP raptors.

That dream was a stupid idea.

The Thing is, why was that dream needed in the first place? God that movie is SO STUPID

I don't really mind JP3, as far as films go it's alright, I guess the problem is that it's part of a trilogy (currently) that includes to superior films and that just makes it look bad.

Iguess it's like being the manager of car showroom but your older borther and sister are astronauts. The manager job is great but astronauts are frickin' awesome.

I'm half tempted to edit this post to remove the above analogy as it may just be the dumbest thing I ever posted. Meh

But yeah, JP3 I like. What I think let's it down is that it really is just an action film with dinosaurs, the first 2 had themes running through them

You could say that JP1 questions the whole ethics of genetics and mankind meddling with what some would call 'playng god' and then JP2 is pretty much an enviromentalist statement.

At least that's how I look at them.

Yeah. The first two films had a little more happening than just 'get trapped on island, survive, escape island'.

The part in JP3 when they talk about the Spinosaurus and how it wasn't on InGen's list seemed to allude that something bigger was going on. Instead it was just a throw away line.

I don't really mind JP3, as far as films go it's alright, I guess the problem is that it's part of a trilogy (currently) that includes to superior films and that just makes it look bad.

Iguess it's like being the manager of car showroom but your older borther and sister are astronauts. The manager job is great but astronauts are frickin' awesome.

I'm half tempted to edit this post to remove the above analogy as it may just be the dumbest thing I ever posted. Meh

But yeah, JP3 I like. What I think let's it down is that it really is just an action film with dinosaurs, the first 2 had themes running through them

You could say that JP1 questions the whole ethics of genetics and mankind meddling with what some would call 'playng god' and then JP2 is pretty much an enviromentalist statement.

At least that's how I look at them.

the human characters are cheesy and dumb. A lot of stupid jokes. A lot of silly moments. No one was believable. it had major Plot holes (How does a guy that work on remodeling kitchens be able to afford a private plane, guns and hire mercenaries, plus the Tarzan kid that surived on his own etc)
The Dinosaurs were okay, I'll give you that.
But the humans were such garbage I cant take that movie seriously.

Yeah. The first two films had a little more happening than just 'get trapped on island, survive, escape island'.

The part in JP3 when they talk about the Spinosaurus and how it wasn't on InGen's list seemed to allude that something bigger was going on. Instead it was just a throw away line.

Yeah, from that I just took it as InGen really were a bunch of slippery sneaky SOB's

Maybe it just got back from vacationing on Nublar. :huh

he's finished doing Batman.:D

I know you meant 'doing' as in performing as Batman, but I just read that in a completely different way.

And now I have Batman's 'WHERE'S THE TRIGGER LINE' in my head excepts it's 'WHO'S YOUR DADDY!!!'

in fact it's pretty much a more aggressive version of that scene from Mallrats

the human characters are cheesy and dumb. A lot of stupid jokes. A lot of silly moments. No one was believable. it had major Plot holes (How does a guy that work on remodeling kitchens be able to afford a private plane, guns and hire mercenaries, plus the Tarzan kid that surived on his own etc)
The Dinosaurs were okay, I'll give you that.
But the humans were such garbage I cant take that movie seriously.

Been so long since I watched JPIII, but couldn't he just rent a private plan? And as far as far as the hired guns, I'd imagine the man would spend any less cent he had to find his son. The mom too. From how easy they all expected it to be, they didn't seem like they were necessarily out of the range of everyone except millionaires. Feel me?

But I do hope this one sort of expands on the idea that there is more to InGen's list of dinosaurs and hence why the Spinosauris even being around was possible. She looked so damn cool though. I hope the animatronics are as good as usual. The cGI in JPIII wasn't as good.

I know you meant 'doing' as in performing as Batman, but I just read that in a completely different way.

8p10n.gif%3Fw%3D479

:lol

Back