Jurassic World (SPOILERS!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jurassic World

If theres a rex it won't look like the first movie Rex unfortunately. They will almost certainly go with the TLW design. On the bright side those were larger.

I'm curious if all the dinosaurs will again be female. Or if we will get male dinos and family units like in the TLW.

If theres a rex it won't look like the first movie Rex unfortunately. They will almost certainly go with the TLW design. On the bright side those were larger.

I really hope they build an animatronic Rex again but in this day and age we'll most likely see CGI dinosaurs.

I just want T-Rex to return in all of his/her glory. No more Spino crap and no other predatory dino species either. Just the true King/Queen of the Dinosaurs!

I'm curious if all the dinosaurs will again be female. Or if we will get male dinos and family units like in the TLW.

Does it even matter?

Would it matter if we get male dinos? (Unless there is a dino sex scene we dont know about) I don't see why would it make any difference

Does it even matter?

Would it matter if we get male dinos? (Unless there is a dino sex scene we dont know about) I don't see why would it make any difference

Yes, it matters if the Dinosaurs can breed or not. Family units played roles in TLW and 3, the young Stego, Rex, and Ptreranadons in 3 right off hand provided some interesting scenarios. It also means if they get off the island it's a larger problem, it's called Jurassic World after all.

I just want T-Rex to return in all of his/her glory. No more Spino crap and no other predatory dino species either. Just the true King/Queen of the Dinosaurs!

I loved Spino! Stop that. And we need more predatory dinos! Allosaurus, raptors, dilophosaurus, Loch Ness monster, that one dinosaur with the two horns out of his head that was in JPIII and walked away from the humans because he smelled ****.

Sorry, I'm not an expert with dinosaur names anymore. But I want to see threats of all sizes and shapes.

I loved Spino! Stop that. And we need more predatory dinos! Allosaurus, raptors, dilophosaurus, Loch Ness monster, that one dinosaur with the two horns out of his head that was in JPIII and walked away from the humans because he smelled ****.

Sorry, I'm not an expert with dinosaur names anymore. But I want to see threats of all sizes and shapes.

Okay fine.... Is this good enough for ya?! :horror

a3cf208ec07d3d096369d61082b904d1-d77yyfa.gif

:panic:

They just announced casting for extras here in Hawaii. Theyre looking for white and asian people, apparently for a scene where people end up getting tossed over a boat. They mentioned no Hawaiians. Apparently us Hawaiians are bad drowners lol

That's what you get for learning to swim while living on a series of islands surrounded by thousands of miles of water. Serves you right. Gosh.

Back