Jurassic World (SPOILERS!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jurassic World

They're human tampered, infused with frog DNA funneled through a 60 million year old insect. That's all the reasoning I need for them to not look like actual scientific dinos.

The people making the desicions like to change things though just because they 'can'.

But yeah here's hoping they stick to the JP designs but I just can't see it happening.

I hope all the dinosaurs are different color variations of these:

backyard-chickens.jpg

They're human tampered, infused with frog DNA funneled through a 60 million year old insect. That's all the reasoning I need for them to not look like actual scientific dinos.

Theoretically after 20 years of breeding the frog genome could be hardly in the dna after generations of generations. Ntm the lysine deficiency could also be in fact eradicated if at the time of the 2nd Generation having lysine when born which in such cases makes the each generation stronger and more immune to the old bio-engineered alterations of 1st generation. Honestly I hate JP3 like everyone else, but I think that's what Joe Johnson was trying to show that the Dinosaurs actually had mutated back to almost their past selfs. Which is why we see color variations from the previous films and such. Now if in turn this will continue in JW. :dunno But imo I really feel like their should be some sort of clan color variations. I think I good homage is if we see a JP skin toned Raptor fight a rival clan Raptor from TLW or JP3. These things occur irl like in Africa with plains Lions. I mean it's not like all the Raptors would agree to one Female leader, that's why Muldoon said, "They're extremely intelligent, especially the lead one; we bred 8 originally but when she came around she killed all but 2 of the others." So imo why should their be one dominate Alpha Raptor? If you notice very briefly in the TLW as Sarah Harding escapes for the Helicopter, the 2 raptors fighting we're different clans. One had Red Tiger Stripes the Other a Blue.

Green3.jpg

I see blue lighting and bloody wounds. :wink1:

This is how the raptors looked in TLW...
JPTLWRexRaptorPromoArt.jpg

If I were in the middle of that, I'd survive.

Theoretically after 20 years of breeding the frog genome could be hardly in the dna after generations of generations. Ntm the lysine deficiency could also be in fact eradicated if at the time of the 2nd Generation having lysine when born which in such cases makes the each generation stronger and more immune to the old bio-engineered alterations of 1st generation. Honestly I hate JP3 like everyone else, but I think that's what Joe Johnson was trying to show that the Dinosaurs actually had mutated back to almost their past selfs. Which is why we see color variations from the previous films and such. Now if in turn this will continue in JW. :dunno But imo I really feel like their should be some sort of clan color variations. I think I good homage is if we see a JP skin toned Raptor fight a rival clan Raptor from TLW or JP3. These things occur irl like in Africa with plains Lions. I mean it's not like all the Raptors would agree to one Female leader, that's why Muldoon said, "They're extremely intelligent, especially the lead one; we bred 8 originally but when she came around she killed all but 2 of the others." So imo why should their be one dominate Alpha Raptor? If you notice very briefly in the TLW as Sarah Harding escapes for the Helicopter, the 2 raptors fighting we're different clans. One had Red Tiger Stripes the Other a Blue.

View attachment 94234

Yea it's already been pointed out but those aren't differant color stripes. One raptor simply has bloody slashes all over him.

Basically what your suggesting is that in one life cycle(about 5-10 years from TLW to JP3) the dinosaurs de-volved 65 million years. It's like suggesting that every human baby born from this moment on will have hands for feet and hair all over their faces. The Lysine effect was put into the Dino DNA intentionally and seperately than the frog DNA which is filling in links and making their existance possible. The Lysine contingency simply prevents the animals from being able to digest food without man made vitamin assistance. That isn't going to alter the way they appear.

We also know for a fact in TLW the reason the animals survived on Sorna under the same conditions was due to the ecosystem. The plants contained Lysine, were eaten by herbivores who were in turn eaten by carnivores. The food they eat comes with the necassary amino acids to digest it.

Last edited:

Honestly I hate JP3 like everyone else, but I think that's what Joe Johnson was trying to show that the Dinosaurs actually had mutated back to almost their past selfs.

Then why did he show the JP3 raptor in Grant's dream? :lol

I am sure they will bring it back, but the T Rex is not going to be the main threat right?

I am sure they will bring it back, but the T Rex is not going to be the main threat right?

It was mentioned that there was a 'terrifying new threat wreaking havoc'. Personally I think the Rex only needs one great memorable scene to put the film on the right track. I'd be content with that but if there was opportunity for more Rex screen time I'd be happy too.

Shirtless Goldblum is the main threat.

tumblr_ljddzq7IiU1qaboh9o1_500.gif

Back