Action Figure JUMP Jet Pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: JUMP Jet Pack (WiP) UPDATE in 1st Post.

tumblr_m16uokdkiv1r4zyp4o1_500.jpg

Awesomeness!

I know this is premature, but . . .

Will there be two versions? One "as is" and the other with the blaster/laser rifle attachment with hose connecting to the pack?

Will it come with straps to mount/place onto the figure?

OH . . . and even though it will not be until Spring next year, please put me down for two (2). Based on the pricing . . . I may want more.

Not doing the rifle.

You'll need to get a WWII packboard to attach it to.

Spring was a tentative start date when I was asked about it in March. Its going to be a GI Joe christmas. I'll probably start a new thread once all is ready.

Last edited:

Not doing the rifle.

You'll need to get a WWII packboard to attach it to.

Spring was a tentative start date when I was asked about it in March. Its going to be a GI Joe christmas. I'll probably start a new thread once all is ready.

Damn Mando! You are like Eve to Adam! Damn Corrupter!!! LOL! Take your time! I will likely want one of these as well! Damn! Nice work! Nice work indeed! :clap

:panic:

I am so in on this!!! Put me on the list, please.

I've been putting this off for about a week now, but its time to do this. To be honest I just don't have the time nor the patience to devote to this project. Not when there's still five heads on the table plus X-amount of parts. So I'm bowing out of the Jump pack. I hope there are no hard feelings here as this project isn't done by any stretch.

I can't go into full details because its not my place, but there is another member on SSF who is in the process of bringing the J.U.M.P. to life in all its glory, and based on his prior works in the Star Wars section I have all the confidence that this will certainly be a piece to beheld. We're all in for a treat! :lecture :D :exactly:

-X

I've been putting this off for about a week now, but its time to do this. To be honest I just don't have the time nor the patience to devote to this project. Not when there's still five heads on the table plus X-amount of parts. So I'm bowing out of the Jump pack. I hope there are no hard feelings here as this project isn't done by any stretch.

I can't go into full details because its not my place, but there is another member on SSF who is in the process of bringing the J.U.M.P. to life in all its glory, and based on his prior works in the Star Wars section I have all the confidence that this will certainly be a piece to beheld. We're all in for a treat! :lecture :D :exactly:

-X
--

:(

You did the best you could.

A SW customizer working on a GI JOE J.U.M.P.?

That's like the JOEs buying from DESTRO M.A.R.S.?

;)

This is the quintessential JUMP Jet Pack and you have done an awesome job. Even if it is not you who finishes I cannot wait to see the finished set. Now if only we had a Grand Slam worthy of your Jet Pack.

-X

i know who it is..and i've seen pics of what he is doing...and it looks promising so far...
it sucks that you are bowing out of doing the jump..but totally understand(and you have a ton of other cool things going on..so that may be better for all of us...)....

Wow, nice to see you in this section Enaud. Definitely know this is in capable hands. :clap

Great work! I can't wait! :yess: Good thing I'm already collecting parts for a Starduster custom... multiples...:wink1:

Back