One more run of the Ultimate 1/6 Death Star Diorama (for 8-11 figures?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JazzInc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok, so after getting the umpteenth request to do one final batch of these, I will see if we can fill the batch. I have said 'no' in the past, because with all the other dioramas, we don't have the space or the time. I have solved that now, by outsourcing painting to a professional painter and packing to my cousins. There might be minor changes to the floor pattern (I want to update it) and I might want to update the pattern on the left of the back wall.

But if I fill a batch, we will do a run that will be ready for delivery some time in September/October of this year. The size is 100 cm by 50cm by 50cm. In inches that is 39 inches by 19 inches by 19 inches. The kit will come with everything you need, fully painted, with LED lights, AC world power adapter, and the materials needed to assemble it. Assembly is quite straightforward and fun according to my previous clients.

Price excluding shipping is $1199. Shipping to Europe will be around $60. Shipping to the US and Canada will be $110 and to Asia and Australia, it'll be $150

If you want to be part of the batch, a $200 downpayment is needed that will only be refunded if the batch isn't filled.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested!

(figures not included of course)
Here is the assembly video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgoyQkWiuNU

whowantsoneofthese2 copy.jpg

I've only just watched the assembly video you did on Youtube for this and it's fantastic. I've not been collecting long enough to have enough things to fill a diorama like this (and my budget probably wouldn't stretch to it) but I can appreciate it for what it is... and it's incredible. Nice to see you're making it available again and I hope (I'm sure) the order list will be filled. It really is something special.

I've pm'd you about this before and would love to have one but just don't have a place to display it. The height is fine but I just wondered if you have any plans to do something in the 28-36 inch length and maybe 12-15 inch depth range? That size would be much more manageable for me personally. I'm still not sure I won't get this display in hopes of having a larger display space one day even though I kno it would kill me to have it and not be able to display it.

I've pm'd you about this before and would love to have one but just don't have a place to display it. The height is fine but I just wondered if you have any plans to do something in the 28-36 inch length and maybe 12-15 inch depth range? That size would be much more manageable for me personally. I'm still not sure I won't get this display in hopes of having a larger display space one day even though I kno it would kill me to have it and not be able to display it.

I have plans for a Besta TruScale Death Star Design

Can't wait to get the TruScale Tantive entry Joost! Very interested in seeing the TruScale versions of the throne room, freezing chamber, and now DS hallway. IMO TruScale is the perfect size and price point. Keep up the fantastic work!

Will it still be a hallway design or will it be something like the detention center? The reason i ask is that the besta designs are closer to the same in width and depth(more square) and I really like the long hallway design(more rectangular) of the original it's just too long and deep to fit on any bookcases or shelves that I have. By the way the detention center would be a cool diorama I think.

Will it still be a hallway design or will it be something like the detention center? The reason i ask is that the besta designs are closer to the same in width and depth(more square) and I really like the long hallway design(more rectangular) of the original it's just too long and deep to fit on any bookcases or shelves that I have. By the way the detention center would be a cool diorama I think.

I am thinking something around the Vader and Kenobi Duel for the truscale death star design

I've watched all the vids and kept up on all your custom dioramas. Truly great pieces! No room for the DT Hallway but will definitely keep my eye out for the Besta version. You are doing great things for this hobby and i applaud all the hard work, time and effort put into these masterpieces.

Here's the thing: If you want this, you're going to have to make a place or find a place for it. These are truly
awesome kits and Joost has not only found a way to offer this once in a lifetime beast, but offer it TWICE! This is a crown jewel for any
collection and you just gotta find a way or get the smaller options offered. Let's face it, there's no way HT or SS
could ever, in this economy, dream of offering something close to this and definitely not in quality and materiality.
Just want to say thanks J and let Colman know not to let this opportunity pass waiting on even more custom options.
JUST BUY IT!!! ITS ****ING AWESOME!!!

Don't let this pass you up, it is fantastic! One of my absolute favorite pieces in my collection.

Will this have the original led lights or those new ones where you can see the pattern of the light bulbs? The originals worked best, imo.

Will this have the original led lights or those new ones where you can see the pattern of the light bulbs? The originals worked best, imo.

This will have the original design, because here I have the space to make the soft box walls

Back