Action Figure JUMP Jet Pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: JUMP Jet Pack wip UPDATE pg. 3

Its something to think about. I'd still love to bring it to life as its such an iconic GI Joe piece. Best backpack ever! :D

Thing is they'd be a little expensive because it'd be one solid chunk of resin, and then the buyer would just glue it to an alice pack. At least that's the way I'd planned to do it before.

It wouldn't be for a while though. There's another project I'm hoping to unveil late next week, and then one after that that's taken the better part of two years to get together.

Its something to think about. I'd still love to bring it to life as its such an iconic GI Joe piece. Best backpack ever! :D

Thing is they'd be a little expensive because it'd be one solid chunk of resin, and then the buyer would just glue it to an alice pack. At least that's the way I'd planned to do it before.

It wouldn't be for a while though. There's another project I'm hoping to unveil late next week, and then one after that that's taken the better part of two years to get together.

:drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

I blame you guys for this...

jump.jpg

Had a free night so I pulled out some older projects to have another look at while my current ones are curing. It's not really as bad as I was thinking. Its crooked as ____, but I just need to drop the left tank down about 1/10th of an inch. A little more body work and some detailing is all it really needs before it's ready for the tubes and exhaust ports.

Anyway, I'm not going to be littering the forum with endless wip shots from now; instead all that will be handled in my user blog. This is still a "between projects" project but at least its back on the table.
icon14.gif

Re: JUMP Jet Pack wip

lets put this bad mutha ****a back to the top! how about it mando ol' boy?

Re: JUMP Jet Pack wip

Nice. I was just looking at this the other day while reorganizing the parts tub. Although I'd probably start over from scratch, but I have all the pieces to do so. Not to mention casting it would be pie. I'll have another look at it the project on my next day off.

-X

Back