Jumbo Joe's from Gentle Giant confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch,...so did I!
Timing sucks especially now that my family and I are going away on a four day cruise.

I must admit I wasn't expecting them so early, nor did I expect them both at the same time, I also made the mistake of doubling down on the pre-orders, got zapped for over 400+:thud:

Going to look though my stash for something to put up for sale to offset the cost of this:panic:

Mine are out for deliver from BBTS.

Awesome, post pics if you can when they arrive!! These really are a Christmas treat, getting Snake-Eyes in his vintage jumbo form is my present to myself this year, not that I'm going to wait to open it:lol

Awesome! Mine won't be here until Tuesday. Can't wait!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I did. I accidentally preordered two of each also. I'm looking forward to them. I hope GG goes pretty deep into the line - so many figures I would like to pick up.

I did. I accidentally preordered two of each also. I'm looking forward to them. I hope GG goes pretty deep into the line - so many figures I would like to pick up.

So I'm not the only one ha-ha, I hope it goes deep as well as I've committed myself to this line almost exclusively, pretty much done collecting hot toys going forward.

Yeah I'm into this line with both feet. Only other line I've kept is Threezero's Game of Thrones. I did pick up Sideshow's Deadpool and if Wolverine and Punisher are as well done I'll be grabbing those.

Yeah those lines are cool, one of the other lines I am collecting is the mondo turtles, that's one thing my collection needs to have represented.

I guess for FedEx, Out For Delivery on Saturday morning actually means deliver Sunday night at 7:30.....

jumbo_02.jpg

Ah, the feels......

Score! FedEx just dropped off mine a day early! Great looking figures. Now just need to track down Grunt.

Last edited:
Score! FedEx just dropped off mine a day early! Great looking figures. Now just need to track down Grunt.

Congrats buddy, mine arrived today too:hi5:

I cracked open Snake-Eyes First, can you blame me:lol Should have that review up in the next few hours:)

23249161649_e3c68f149a_b.jpg

23534705221_e19d19d949_b.jpg

22990048393_fb0edc0362_b.jpg

23321410770_75f82c72da_b.jpg

23249180129_30ff1f3f38_b.jpg

23591032966_75a57b1862_b.jpg

Here's a couple of photos for Snake-Eyes outside on patrol

23660877545_6ef8d23f15_b.jpg

23032829604_3834b9515b_b.jpg

This last photo is was taken when Snake-eyes jumped into action having spotted a cobra trooper while on patrol, he moves lighting quick!!!

23293042879_d5f76674c6_b.jpg

Man these look awesome! The only thing keeping me from buying is the lack of swivel arm.

So these are not marvel?

You seem to have taken issue with me since our disagreement in the Thanos thread, I have not with you, no hard feeling on my end, simply a different of opinion is all. I have talked this situation over with the mods about my thread in the Marvel section, even with Dave himself who put it back their in the Marvel section.

If you want to inquire about that further I suggest you do so with Dave himself, thanks for your interest.

Back