Jumbo Joe's from Gentle Giant confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting all of the pictures and reviews Skull :)

I went ahead and ordered a Snake Eyes from BBTS. Can't wait. Loved the toys as a kid.

Yup, and don't forget about Archie Goodwin. He talked Hasbro into making an enemy for Joe and created Cobra.

Looks like I forgot to post this here, the Team so far...

23347084780_9e18d4daf1_b.jpg

No word from GG yet if they have plans to release swivel arm versions of these? It's the only think keeping me from buying.

Not yet, actually I haven't heard anything past the ZAP pre-order, hoping to hear some news soon, I'm a little worried these aren't doing well:panic:

They should try to released a Cobra Trooper or Officer or even Cobra Commander to help spark interest. I would love to see Flash! Most are weary and rightly so that the company will not make the entire 1982 line leaving it incomplete. Let's hope for the best!

Hope this **** doesn't end before Cobra Commander, Cobra and Cobra Officer are done. Those are gonna look great!

If they don't have anything new at SDCC then yeah, yet another Joe line bites the dust.

SDCC is the last hope. Its sad really, Transformers, Thundercats, Turtles and BTAS all have a new lease on life with great ranges. Maybe Hasbro should have done the Black Joe Series. I was hoping they would have done a proper line for the UK Action Force, at least we may have got a year or two more out of the Joes

GG need to release a couple heavy hitting A Listers to spark interest. GIJoe is not Star Wars. They can't get away with releasing as many minor characters.

The jumbo figures IMO attract more people who loved GIJoe as a kid but don't necessarily collect the original RAH toys. The hardcore collectors have the original vintage figures, they have the vehicles, playsets etc. Something like this would be more for the guy who just wants one or two of their favorite characters.

I really hope we get Cobra Commander.

GG need to release a couple heavy hitting A Listers to spark interest. GIJoe is not Star Wars. They can't get away with releasing as many minor characters.

The jumbo figures IMO attract more people who loved GIJoe as a kid but don't necessarily collect the original RAH toys. The hardcore collectors have the original vintage figures, they have the vehicles, playsets etc. Something like this would be more for the guy who just wants one or two of their favorite characters.

I really hope we get Cobra Commander.

Totally Agree

Back