Jumbo Joe's from Gentle Giant confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing them, I'm more interested in this now then I was before.
I still prefer clothed figures to these though.

Gonna be picking some of these up...I can't wait till they move into 83,84,85

Gonna be picking some of these up...I can't wait till they move into 83,84,85

Was really hoping for original card art instead of what looks like footlockers, but I'm still really happy with this news.
Plus the fact that they're all from the Original 13 is a good sign they're just going to go in order I hope.

Was really hoping for original card art instead of what looks like footlockers, but I'm still really happy with this news.
Plus the fact that they're all from the Original 13 is a good sign they're just going to go in order I hope.

my mind is blown with these coming and the potential of many characters getting made.at $70-80 a pop,I'll be picking and choosing,though it could take years till we get through 1983-85 (the best joe years)

Since they're going to have the molds, they should do an exclusive De Aco.

Hmmm... depending on the size of the helmets, they could possibly be recast for customs of the OG13.

Well, at least now people can quit *****ing that they don't have an authentic looking 12-inch option haha

Bold move to start out with the classic 82/83 guys, instead of focusing on heavy hitters. I hope they do well enough that we'll get '84-'85 guys, because I don't personally have much of a connection to the first wave of figures. Glad to see it's happening at all, though.

Kind of wished they were half the size. I don't know if I have room for these things >_<

Gentle Giant has revealed a new line of 12" Vintage Jumbo G.I.Joe figures. The plan is to start off with a special edition Grunt figure to be released around Christmas. It will come in special footlocker packaging. Then they will release the first 5 figures below on authentic G.I.Joe cardbacks next year.
Images

I originally had no interest. But..... then.....Straight Arm and all.

119810_o.gif

Definitely into these

not sure if I will get all of them as some are meh to me, but this line has some great opportunities
I hope they don't go in order, and we get some shuffling back and forth between the years

Back