Judge Dredd movie (2012)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Judge Dredd movie

Honestly, they should've pushed this more in 2D when it was in theatres. The only places that had it around me were in 3D. If they hadn't have ****ed up like that, I bet they wouldn't be begging people to re-buy/rent it. I bought the BR, and loved the movie, but that's all they're gonna get. :lol

But it was the best 3D movie ever made.
Watching it in 2D is a crime :nono

But it was the best 3D movie ever made.
Watching it in 2D is a crime :nono

I watched them both, and have them but then again it was a two in one disc. Unless you bought the DVD.

I cannot really stay how many times I watched it. But the sold off the major props from this movie last year.

They sold stuff from this movie on ebay, like Dredd and Anderson's helmets and Uniforms and all of the crooked judges stuff but that doesn't mean they can't easily make more for a sequel or dont still have a hero version etc laying around.

They sold stuff from this movie on ebay, like Dredd and Anderson's helmets and Uniforms and all of the crooked judges stuff but that doesn't mean they can't easily make more for a sequel or dont still have a hero version etc laying around.

I know, I just wish they would have put the lawgiver up. I was the winner of both the Helmet and Vest (Dreed). Even has the hole on the right side where he was shot.

They still can make new stuff. In most case they do. In most case the company in the UK are really good. I know the FX company still makes unpainted helmets.

I know, I just wish they would have put the lawgiver up. I was the winner of both the Helmet and Vest (Dreed). Even has the hole on the right side where he was shot.

They still can make new stuff. In most case they do. In most case the company in the UK are really good. I know the FX company still makes unpainted helmets.

Really? How much did that run you?

Do you have some pictures? Custom builders would probably appreciate the reference photos.

Man, I want to find a cheap Dredd helmet. But that's impossible. I don't care if it isn't painted...dammit.

Man, I want to find a cheap Dredd helmet. But that's impossible. I don't care if it isn't painted...dammit.

I think they are still selling Helmets (non-hero) there. I know about 6/7 months ago I was able to get to un painted Lawgivers.

I have alway like Dredd, in the comics. This movie was not all that bad. I like it.

Do you have some pictures? Custom builders would probably appreciate the reference photos.

I really don't post to many pictures of anything. Last time I did SWAT came to the house (I have a full working T-1, the guns don't work. Someone seen it an call the police on me). That and most people want to buy something.

For the most part if you watch the movie. You can get and get more pictures.

Back