Judge Dredd movie (2012)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Judge Dredd movie

Hollywood dun goofed again. This looks almost completely similar to that rehashed drivel Total Recall. I'll still see both though. This has Karl and Total Recall has Cranston and Beckinsale.

Looks great to me! Ton of action!
Getting me excited about the new Pop Culture statue I have on order:yess:

This is the only thing I know him from. :lol

250px-Pred_vs_Dred.jpg

Looks like a mix of Captain America and Robocop.

Awesome, don't see the helmet coming off, thats definitely a step in the right direction from the Stallone farce.

the premise is pretty similar to [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My02wp9fsho"]THE RAID[/ame].

Yeah..yeah...
They were both in production at the same time.
If Dredd were released first they'd all say how much the Raid looks like Dredd.

the premise is pretty similar to THE RAID.

yea that and Robocop 2 were the vibe I got, a little Max Payne with the slomo drugs too.

I dunno it looks ok, I didn't have any expectations at all for it and little knowledge of Dredd so I dont really know what it should be like tbh.

I'll just say Karl looks alot better in the trailer then the promo pics, where his jaw and lips looked really weird and his nose was squashed by the visor.

Looks okay, i'm not really familiar with Dredd aside from the stallone film. I actually liked that film btw. I'm getting shades of Die Hard from this.

This looks more lone ranger-ish than Dredd being apart of an official organization, is that how it is in the books?

I like his armour and look, would make for a cool figure.

And is that girl the friend from Juno?

I took 2 things from this. I like Urban as Dredd, which I didn't think I would, because way back when I used to read Dredd I always envisioned him as Clint Eastwood under the helm.

And even with a scarred up face, Lena Headey looks hot. :yess:

yea that and Robocop 2 were the vibe I got, a little Max Payne with the slomo drugs too.

I dunno it looks ok, I didn't have any expectations at all for it and little knowledge of Dredd so I dont really know what it should be like tbh.
I like his armour and look, would make for a cool figure.

My feelings exactly. Hope there will be 2D sessions too cuz I can't stand 3D.

looks promising though :yess: in some angles lena headly does kinda look like keira knightley :dunno:

Back