Judge Dredd movie (2012)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And according to Amazon, it is the correct opinion.

30519-obama-oh-yeah-gif-u5ca-f42a37d114a480b6b57b60ea9a14a9d2.gif

*But when AFD ended EF got his little 'fraction and lived not so happily ever after. FIN*

If LOTR won it was only because of fan voting. :dunno It's all a matter of opinion. Dredd is better than LOTR and OT Star Wars beats LOTR as well.

Of course it is, but the DREDD page went out of it's way to get the votes. It was on my Facebook feed every day telling the fans to vote for DREDD. I know you don't care for LotR, but come on. DREDD was better than the Indy movies?......or The Godfather series? Aliens? Nah.

*But when AFD ended EF got his little 'fraction and lived not so happily ever after. FIN*

Nice choice of font there. Very storybook like. All it needs is an illustration of Josh picking Evilface up by his hair (with Evilface hiding a secret shank).

LOTR EE DVD's are on my shelf. So is the Indy box set and the Star Wars Saga box set. ALIEN and Aliens as well. Dredd is on there too. Dredd has the least dust on. I don't have Godfathers.

Better may not be the word to use, maybe enjoy the most or favorite as it's all based on the viewers opinion. So I can say with absolute certainty, that I enjoy Dredd more than LOTR and Star Wars. I like TOD and ALIEN more.

lulz

Maybe Dredd has the least amount of dust on it because it's newer than the others.

BUT if they were good enough, dust wouldn't stay on them long.

I love DREDD but I couldn't watch it as often as some of the other movies on that grid. To me it's just not that meaningful or special. Cool and fun....yes. Too each his own.

I enjoyed watching Dredd, but I wouldn't rank it above the OT Star Wars, LOTR, or any of the Indiana Jones movies. Well, it does rank higher than Crystall Skulls. :lol

Only because they had all the Dredd fans from the Facebook page vote for it. I didn't even though I got the call from my Facebook feed saying to vote for it. No way is it better than LotR or some of the other movies listed here. Actually, some of the Dredd fans seem to think this will help them get a sequel to the movie. :lol

The fact that LotR beat OT just shows it is a sham. :)

Yeah, all those other films got their sequels and have been played out to the point of parody in their own prequels. Get behind Dredd you bums!

:cuss

The only thing I didn't like about Karl Urban was his frown. The judge needs to have that frown. I know it's forced, but it looked so unnatural on him.

They need someone who looks pissed 24/7. :lol

Back