Judge Dredd movie (2012)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Judge Dredd movie

dreddodds_zps9ff7aed2.jpg

Finally got around to seeing this. Bad-*** movie. :rock2

love this new Dredd film, hoping home sales will be enough to secure a sequel. It's sold out everywhere where i am, getting mine from amazon.

you folks should have the dredd vs zombies game by now.

apple or android...no excuse.

Man, after watching the movie a couple times I watched the trailer again... that thing is spoiler-filled. :lol

DREDD TOPS SALES CHARTS IN 3-D BLU-RAY, DVD, AND DIGITAL DOWNLOADS
The verdict is in and Lionsgate LGF, a leading global entertainment company, announced today that the home entertainment release of DREDD claimed the number one spot on the DVD sell-through and Blu-ray charts with 650,000 units sold, making it the best-selling new release title of the year. Blu-ray units accounted for nearly 50% of week 1 POS at retail. In addition, the critically acclaimed thriller, starring Karl Urban (Star Trek) as the titular character Judge Dredd, was the top film download for the week, outpacing all other titles in digital sales as well.

"DREDD's chart topping performance demonstrates the breadth of the home entertainment audience for this exciting, high caliber film as well as underscoring our ability to monetize theatrical titles across all home entertainment platforms through the highest packaged, VOD and digital conversion rates in the industry," said Ron Schwartz, Lionsgate Executive Vice President & General Manager, Home Entertainment. "We're also pleased that a film released on 3-D Blu-ray was able to top the sales charts, a clear reflection of how quality films in this up and coming format can find their audience."

Back