Joss Whedon's Dollhouse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I don't see them getting rid of Ballard since he's a show regular, but I could see him either becoming a Doll, or he could join the Dollhouse task force.

I agree with you there. I don't see Ballard going anywhere.

Edit: Then again, this is Joss we're talking about....:lol

Last edited:
I don't know know what the hell they're gonna do. All I know is that I wanna see it! C'mon Fox... it's not like you have any other/better shows...

Last edited:
Well, I don't see them getting rid of Ballard since he's a show regular, but I could see him either becoming a Doll, or he could join the Dollhouse task force.

I thought I read he has a different series lined up for next year so I don't see him coming back.

Love that picture Joe - I'm really liking Mellie, I hope they keep November around for a while.

Also - why did none of the characters in the last episode pick up on Victor in the chair asking for Whiskey - obviously another doll, not the drink since Whiskey is the call sign for "W".

As for Tahmon sticking around...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Love that picture Joe - I'm really liking Mellie, I hope they keep November around for a while.

Also - why did none of the characters in the last episode pick up on Victor in the chair asking for Whiskey - obviously another doll, not the drink since Whiskey is the call sign for "W".

Spoiler Spoiler:

I can never NOT look at the spoiler :lol thanks for that bit tho, cause I was dying to know what would happen and since the future of the show is up in the air I might never have found out, well at least till the dvd release :D

Spoiler Spoiler:

Damn, shouldn'ta clicked on that one.

I think that Whiskey bit might be an in-joke about how they name the dolls. I thought I read an interview with Joss about how we'll never meet some of the more uniquely named Dolls like Foxtrot, X-Ray and Uniform. :p

Didn't really feel the need to comment much during the season. Pretty much thought this series was very subpar entertainment frankly and I want Joss to do well as I love Firefly. I only watched a little while the wife watched. Didn't like it enough to even remember more than 2 or 3 characters names.

:( Just wish they'd give firefly another chance over this.

Joss,

If that was the last episode of Dollhouse your fans will ever see, I want to say job well done. What a beautiful way to end another one of your masterpieces....(Although, I hear there is another episode that remains un-aired.)

I'm so in awe of what I just saw, it may take me a while to post about it. To say the very least, thanks.

If not, and by chance Dollhouse lives another day, I will be waiting.

That really was a great episode. They added so much in there, they really need to continue the series--there's just so much they can explore.

I'm curious whether Ballard will become a handler or an active, they said he was becoming a "contractor" which seems like it could be either one. Plus he made that comment about being nobody.

SPOILERS

Well, it's sad they let November go, I would have liked to have seen her continue as a character. And I thought it a bit lame that Alpha and Whiskey were "Natural Born Killers" - what kind of idiot would want that as his fantasy?

However how Alpha integrated versus how Echo integrated based on their base personality was cool and interesting and sets off many new directions for the show.

I guess we're supposed to realize that Whiskey was the mole that reprogrammed the dolls to help Ballard? Will Victor now become an employee?

"We're not multiple personalities, well, one of my personalities has multiple personalities..."

Well, it's sad they let November go, I would have liked to have seen her continue as a character. And I thought it a bit lame that Alpha and Whiskey were "Natural Born Killers" - what kind of idiot would want that as his fantasy?

Maybe he intended to go on a crime spree with them??

I guess we're supposed to realize that Whiskey was the mole that reprogrammed the dolls to help Ballard? Will Victor now become an employee?

I don't know if there's much more backstory to tell about Whiskey, but I'd certainly like to see more of her in the future.

So, Whiskey knows she was a doll and isn't really Dr. Saunders??

What happens after a doll is traumatized like that?? I mean, Sierra was raped and they still kept her employed. I guess there's no disfigurement there so they can still send her out?? In Victor's case, and like in Whiskey's case, do they give them the option of having their life back, or do they have them serve out the rest of their five years??

It seems like the handlers are the weakest link of the Dollhouse. They ought to turn dolls into handlers. If Alpha's handler had said "Yo, Alpha was making out with Echo" they probably could have prevented the whole incident. Why wouldn't the handler have spoken up??

SPOILERS

Actually, I thought it was cooler/more mindblowing that they let November go. Ballard has always been driven by ONE thing-- rescuing Caroline. Now he can dictate terms to Adele, and who does he rescue? He'd rather have another shot at his G/F than rescue Caroline. Talk about hypocrite!

Was Whiskey the reprogramming mole? She had mad computer skills, but did she know enough to operate the chair? My choice was always Ivy, but maybe she was a red herring.

I like how lots of questions are left hanging. More and more this series reminds me of The Prisoner.

Back