Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries, happy to help
There's an awesome mallet to he has done for the statue also
But have to save for a few weeks before ordering that

I thought spazzy did the mallets? Either way I'm sure both are stunning! Spazzy customs are also insanely good. I wished someone could do the ex punisher head exactly the same as the one shown on SS. I would seriously buy that one. How about it spazzy, Vince or somebody?:pray:

Got a mallet and hat from Spazzy and they are awesome. Would love to see pics of the other mallets.

I thought spazzy did the mallets? Either way I'm sure both are stunning! Spazzy customs are also insanely good. I wished someone could do the ex punisher head exactly the same as the one shown on SS. I would seriously buy that one. How about it spazzy, Vince or somebody?:pray:

Ex punisher head might be a possibility, I am already going to do a bazooka/rocket launcher

Ex punisher head might be a possibility, I am already going to do a bazooka/rocket launcher

Oh yeah, ex punisher head to make it look exactly like the proto. If you make them please make a lot of them and advertise early for more buyers. Reason is to offer best prices possible. :hi5:

This is what I'm getting on mine!!!!

71ac91c9f613e7b85b9d4a2ef3f502ca_zps73c7e952.jpg

Back