Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:dunno ...........:slap I will not mention their names since it could start another huge debate on this. I thought those guys had some things to back it up. But who knows, It's better to just let it go for now. Mod spidey will not be happy if the debate starts again. Please let those two guys think whatever they want and forget about it. Either way I do agree joker is a must have next to ivy and Harley!

spidey isn't a mod

:eek what? I been here a year and how come you never said anything? Hmmm I don't know if this is a joke or not? :gah: if you are the mod then I shut up now. If not I will feel very stupid indeed. Wow so glad ink never ban me. I never knew a mod was watching me all this time. Thanks bro :D I promise to behave from now on best I can. If spidey comes back saying this is a joke then I never fell for it. I was playing along......

:dunno ...........:slap I will not mention their names since it could start another huge debate on this. I thought those guys had some things to back it up. But who knows, It's better to just let it go for now. Mod spidey will not be happy if the debate starts again. Please let those two guys think whatever they want and forget about it. Either way I do agree joker is a must have next to ivy and Harley!

DUDE you were one of them ......:rotfl

spidey isn't a mod

Huh? Who's the mod on here anyways?

Lol ... I have less then a year under my belt here.... If I was a mod it would have to mean Dave was handing them out as a NoPrize...:rotfl.

Why don't you just buy one from the sculptor if you really love it? He is selling casts of his custom Joker head (painted and not painted). Unless you meant that it's too expensive for you? :dunno

I would love to but don't even know how to contact the sculptor lol. I ve tried to look in the custom section but nothing

I would love to but don't even know how to contact the sculptor lol. I ve tried to look in the custom section but nothing

:rotfl yes I did too. The custom joker head is so exact and insane. Best gory insane joker ever. I love it! Imagine someone who lost his skin on his face then ties it back on. Ewwww! Gross but so damn awesome. :clap

the sculptors name is Troy McDevitt. I sent him an email stating that I wanted to purchase a painted Joker head if it was for sale. You can reach him at [email protected]

what was his answser..?:rotfl

ok thank you very much anyway AMAZEN.
Like comicbookguy said, this head is spot on and really, REALLY INSANE.

what was his answser..?:rotfl

ok thank you very much anyway AMAZEN.
Like comicbookguy said, this head is spot on and really, REALLY INSANE.

Didn't get a reply yet, I sent him an email yesterday. Unless he is super busy and doesn't have time or needs to fire off more than just one to make it worth his time? I think it's possible

yeah you are right. Just sent a message too...we'll see.

Thanks again

NP my good man. If the order is a minimum of 10, which it could possibly be, I'm sure we can get a few others that might want in. Hey we have 2 already!

Let me get this straight....you elected to perpetuate some misinformation because you believed the guys who made the claim originally actually had some information to back this ridiculous claim.

So in other words, you just blindly take the word of anyone who says anything...and we should hold you blameless for passing on false information?

CBG...you seem like a nice enough guy. But honestly it's getting to the point where nobody can take what you say seriously.

Back