Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if you can wait then wait. Now it's going for about retail. :lol waiting a year is most likely the better option to sell.

cant-tell-if-troll-or-just-extremely-stupid.jpg

4387243-32344-red-ignore-button.jpg

Ain't that the truth.

Some people just love to spread BS in every thread they come in contact with. Although, I would expect nothing less from the forum dunce.

Okay I am not going to go in and on, but damn it it is frustrating to have him litterally giving **** advice to members, spreading MMs lies, and just going n and on about the same crap. The problem is I like CBG as a person, but I am like 1 more BS post from throwing him in the IGGY hole....:gah:

Have you seen that one !!??? o_O

It's freaking sick and totally awesome. I can't get over it as it is simply amazing...:love

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD52lxdqf_E&NR=1&feature=endscreen[/ame]

Kind of stuff you are dreaming about as a fan and that you know you will never have a chance to own hahaha :monkey2 :thud:

Have you seen that one !!??? o_O

It's freaking sick and totally awesome. I can't get over it as it is simply amazing...:love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD52lxdqf_E&NR=1&feature=endscreen

Kind of stuff you are dreaming about as a fan and that you know you will never have a chance to own hahaha :monkey2 :thud:

Why don't you just buy one from the sculptor if you really love it? He is selling casts of his custom Joker head (painted and not painted). Unless you meant that it's too expensive for you? :dunno

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_od...1&_nkw=joker+premium+format+sideshow&_sacat=0

Not exactly retail price...

The ones that are going for retail or less should be checked out further... quite a few of them had no boxes, etc.

Exactly. Many of us have pointed this out. However, there are 2 people here that INSIST that a Joker PF can be had for under retail by anyone who wants one. They INSIST that there are a bunch of them sitting on the bay for under retail right now and that no one is buying them. Clearly the sold listings contradict their BS. Also, as you have said, of the very few that have sold for under retail, some have no boxes or have no mention of the art boxes in the listing. Hell, some of the REGS are going for over $500 shipped. This piece is now slowly starting to climb in value. It is certainly not languishing under retail as some would have us believe.

They're using exceptions. I honestly believe the Exclusive to be worth $350-$400 here... which is similar to eBay pricing once you take into account eBay's fees. I got my regular edition for under $300 recently here.

Exactly. Many of us have pointed this out. However, there are 2 people here that INSIST that a Joker PF can be had for under retail by anyone who wants one. They INSIST that there are a bunch of them sitting on the bay for under retail right now and that no one is buying them. Clearly the sold listings contradict their BS. Also, as you have said, of the very few that have sold for under retail, some have no boxes or have no mention of the art boxes in the listing. Hell, some of the REGS are going for over $500 shipped. This piece is now slowly starting to climb in value. It is certainly not languishing under retail as some would have us believe.

They're using exceptions. I honestly believe the Exclusive to be worth $350-$400 here... which is similar to eBay pricing once you take into account eBay's fees. I got my regular edition for under $300 recently here.

I try to keep track of my collections value (not that it matters because I'm not selling but it's the comic collector in me that wants to know the collections total value...also helps with my renters insurance) So I take the last month in ebay sales and average it. This gives me about the current market value. Right now Average current value for the Joker Exclusive is $486.97.

Even for those that want to take out the ebay fees, which I still don't know why'd you do that since market value is what a person paid for an item not what a person made on an item it comes out to $423.67. Still over retail.

So to all those who are looking for one that's the average price. Those that think they can get one for less than retail :cuckoo:

Even for those that want to take out the ebay fees, which I still don't know why'd you do that since market value is what a person paid for an item not what a person made on an item it comes out to $423.67. Still over retail.

Exactly. Not everyone that buys Sideshow Products comes here or to other forums to buy from boardies. Ebay prices indicate the price which somebody is willing pay for the item. Nobody cares how much the seller makes after fees... If I pay $450 for something but the seller gets only $350, did I just get a $100 discount? No.

Once Harley and Batman are released, people will probably be looking for Joker to be paired with one of them. Supply and demand :slap SSC could (and probably will) release more Jokers down the road though, so until then...

Exactly. Not everyone that buys Sideshow Products comes here or to other forums to buy from boardies. Ebay prices indicate the price which somebody is willing pay for the item. Nobody cares how much the seller makes after fees... If I pay $450 for something but the seller gets only $350, did I just get a $100 discount? No.

Once Harley and Batman are released, people will probably be looking for Joker to be paired with one of them. Supply and demand :slap SSC could (and probably will) release more Jokers down the road though, so until then...

I honestly can't wait for Batman to come out so I can have next to Joker and Ivy and eventually Harley.

As for Future Jokers. I'm imagining there will be others but as with most of Sideshows pieces anything released of a character that's already been done will be a different version. Could be Movie versions, or if it's a comic version maybe the new 52 version with the Leatherface look. But I don't think we'll see a classic Joker again anytime in the next decade or more.

Haha... that's because you are coming at it from the buyer's perspective, it was obviously only brought up from a seller's perspective where fees DO matter. :)

Haha... that's because you are coming at it from the buyer's perspective, it was obviously only brought up from a seller's perspective where fees DO matter. :)

The price of the Joker was brought up from a buyers perspective, by two who remain nameless from me, telling people who've missed it it could be bought at less than retail.

The price of the Joker was brought up from a buyers perspective, by two who remain nameless from me, telling people who've missed it it could be bought at less than retail.

:exactly:

The point here isn't that "Sellers are selling the Joker for retail or less", it's that "Buyers (usually) CANNOT buy Joker for retail or less".

:dunno ...........:slap I will not mention their names since it could start another huge debate on this. I thought those guys had some things to back it up. But who knows, It's better to just let it go for now. Mod spidey will not be happy if the debate starts again. Please let those two guys think whatever they want and forget about it. Either way I do agree joker is a must have next to ivy and Harley!

Back