Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not so sure it's that. When you insert him at first it's all good, he sits flush. The second you let go he leans forward and almost tips over. He's got enough room to actually rotate a bit either way and if I rotate him to the left he seems to stand flush on his own but I'm afraid of leaving him like that as it seems it's not supposed to be that way.
You could always use a toothpick or tweezers to get the paper back out. You can also try wrapping a piece of masking tape around the foot peg?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'm not so sure it's that. When you insert him at first it's all good, he sits flush. The second you let go he leans forward and almost tips over. He's got enough room to actually rotate a bit either way and if I rotate him to the left he seems to stand flush on his own but I'm afraid of leaving him like that as it seems it's not supposed to be that way.

The peg isn’t all the way in from that pic

You could always use a toothpick or tweezers to get the paper back out. You can also try wrapping a piece of masking tape around the foot peg?

Tried the masking tape, it definitely helped thanks! He still likes to lean forward a bit after inserting him all the way but it helps. I'm getting some museum putty tonight to put on the bottom of his feet to hopefully add more stability. Extra tidbit his right arm the one holding the main part of the cane, is kinda wobbly. Is that normal?

Unless you got this at a steep discount, I'd return it. This issue isn't going to go away and has a chance to get worse with time. Paying someone to fix the problem can set you back a bit of cash and then there's shipping charges to consider if you can't find someone to do it locally. Personally, I'd just pay extra for a mint Joker PF and call it a day. However, if you're able to take care of the issue yourself, it maybe worthwhile for you to keep it.

Unless you got this at a steep discount, I'd return it. This issue isn't going to go away and has a chance to get worse with time. Paying someone to fix the problem can set you back a bit of cash and then there's shipping charges to consider if you can't find someone to do it locally. Personally, I'd just pay extra for a mint Joker PF and call it a day. However, if you're able to take care of the issue yourself, it maybe worthwhile for you to keep it.
I agree with this.

I just scored a PF Joker,is the mallet or crowbar still available? I'm also thinking of painting the ears to match the skin tone anyone know what color will match?

I just scored a PF Joker,is the mallet or crowbar still available? I'm also thinking of painting the ears to match the skin tone anyone know what color will match?

Those custom pieces were made years ago. I highly doubt they are available for sale from the people who made them. You'll more than likely have to buy them in the aftermarket.

I just got the bloody white gloves and crowbar, absolutely amazing!!! love it. I need to make the peg hold more tight so it doesn't move at all still. Any suggestions?

My local shop found one boxed in the back storage room just the other day. They've priced it very reasonably. I love Joker and this statue looks awesome!

Think I'll pick it up. I wasn't collecting back when it was released but this sure looks like a beauty.

My local shop found one boxed in the back storage room just the other day. They've priced it very reasonably. I love Joker and this statue looks awesome!

Think I'll pick it up. I wasn't collecting back when it was released but this sure looks like a beauty.

It's a phenomenal PF. IMO, it's still one of the very best Joker statues ever made. My 2 favorites are the OG PF and Tweeterhead's recent Super Powers Joker MAQ. For me personally, it just doesn't get any better than those 2 Joker statues.

Last edited:
It's a phenomenal PF. IMO, it's still one of the very best Joker statues ever made. My 2 favorites are the OG PF and Tweeterhead's recent Super Powers Joker MAQ. For me personally, it just doesn't get any better than those 2 Joker statues.

Agree that this one is great. IF I collected villains, this would be one of the first ones I'd get.

Is this the OG PF you are referring to? Like, was there one before this?

The tweeterhead is amazing and I actually had it on PO but had to cancel. Now it's gone. BUT I found this PF at the local shop and I feel like its an omen for me to pick it up lol

Joker PF EX #740 / 1250

v6p7k2.jpg

fu7s3p.jpg

wgoiud.jpg

ilgmt0.jpg

1z4idlt.jpg
Here's what the OG Joker looks like. This is the EX. Pics are courtesy of Mamba.

Yep, I'm gonna be that guy and resurrect a thread that was originally created 10 years ago. :rotfl

What is the consensus on this piece in 2021? Still hold up? Any long term issues?

I have the opportunity to grab this classic Joker along with the OG Batman for $630 USD (for the pair). Think I should jump on it?

Yep, I'm gonna be that guy and resurrect a thread that was originally created 10 years ago. :rotfl

What is the consensus on this piece in 2021? Still hold up? Any long term issues?

I have the opportunity to grab this classic Joker along with the OG Batman for $630 USD (for the pair). Think I should jump on it?

Absolutely! I've had the EX Joker and Bats since they were released and have had zero issues with them. That's a great price you're getting them for. I wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger. They are both excellent statues.

Absolutely! I've had the EX Joker and Bats since they were released and have had zero issues with them. That's a great price you're getting them for. I wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger. They are both excellent statues.

Thanks for the input. I watched a few reviews and yeah, they seem awesome despite their age but the price also reflects that. Isn't that the price of the newest Joker PF? Personally while I think the newer Batman and Joker PFs have more nicer and more modern paint apps, the pose of the classic ones are better and I dig the mixed media.

I personally didn't like the new Joker PF. Seems too whimsical to me. I also didn't like the portraits on it. This is coming from a guy that loves fully sculpted pieces. That said, I'm also a fan of classic costumes so that's why I like the OG PFs. The portraits on the OG EX PF look so killer to me. He totally looks like a homicidal maniac. IMO, you just can't go wrong with the classics.

By far this is the best joker statue to date:

1) It was the first DC statue from sideshow
2) It has an awesome portrait
3) The details are amazing
4) It doesn't need a large footprint to display
5) It didn't break the bank to add to the collection

By far this is the best joker statue to date:

1) It was the first DC statue from sideshow
2) It has an awesome portrait
3) The details are amazing
4) It doesn't need a large footprint to display
5) It didn't break the bank to add to the collection

The EX OG PF and the 1/6 EX Superpowers Tweeterhead Joker MAQ are my 2 favorite Joker statues. IMO, both are truly iconic Joker statues.

Back