Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes me wonder how Bats is selling... I know guys have been saying he will be around for YEARS... BT if Joker sold up in 6 months... Makes me think Bats wont be far off that mark... 7500 or not...:lecture

I bet we are half way through that monster ES sold. Just my guess.

Well the EX is sold out yes? Joker is 20 away from being sold out as people snap him up to go with their Bats then when Bats ships and people see in hand pics and noobs who have no idea about SS see this fig at their comics shop?

He will be gone.

Makes me wonder how Bats is selling... I know guys have been saying he will be around for YEARS... BT if Joker sold up in 6 months... Makes me think Bats wont be far off that mark... 7500 or not...:lecture

i dont know, i hope im wrong but i think retailers went a little over board with that many orders. they'll be beating each other up just trying to dump them.

like i said, maybe i'm wrong and maybe the power of Bats will show us all how it's done...:lecture

hey guys, just wanna know how do SS usually handle sending out replacements?

I recently got in touch with them as my box was damaged and theres a small paint defect on the regular sculpt and they quoted me $80 for the shipping to send those 2 items :panic:

hey guys, just wanna know how do SS usually handle sending out replacements?

I recently got in touch with them as my box was damaged and theres a small paint defect on the regular sculpt and they quoted me $80 for the shipping to send those 2 items :panic:

If you bought it directly from them they shouldn't be charging you anything for a return on a defective piece. Get in touch with them immediately and find out why they are doing this. It is not the way they usually do business.

If you are an international customer, they usually ask you to destroy the statue and provide pics. They should then send out a replacement to you at no additional charge.

I'm an international customer, they told me that they can send out the replacement, but I need to pay for shipping fee.

Ok, thanks for the info, fillip. I will talk to the CS again then. :wave

I'm an international customer, they told me that they can send out the replacement, but I need to pay for shipping fee.

Ok, thanks for the info, fillip. I will talk to the CS again then. :wave

I'm an international customer and I've never paid shipping costs for a replacement.

Back