Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would prefer it as well but it is nice to have options. I switch it out from time to time.

It is something you said awhile back Kinger ... If the Reg head had been the EX ... Well I think there would have been collectors paying $700-800 or more right now to get an Ex...:lecture

they told me to use warm water, l try detergent and stuff but to no avail

Very exasperating, but keep telling myself it is only a statue

It is only a statue but, it is also $300+! I'd be pissed too if my expensive statue wasn't as nice looking as it once was due to an "unfortunate incident".

Well good luck with finding a way to clean him up anyways.

help !!!!

If anyone has an extra Joker Pants or jacket after getting a replacement Joker body from Sideshow , pls PM me.

My pants and jacket was stained after an unfortunate incident ;(

they told me to use warm water, l try detergent and stuff but to no avail

Very exasperating, but keep telling myself it is only a statue

Must resist.....telling.....Jokes.......about what....you were......doing with...........that......statue.

So I will just say. That sucks man because you must really love that statue.

Must resist.....telling.....Jokes.......about what....you were......doing with...........that......statue.

So I will just say. That sucks man because you must really love that statue.

hahah that a good one!!!

Too bad the stain is due to a cup of spilled coffee, my other was dusting the table and spill the coffee on the pants and jacket

to say l was pissed was an understatement

hahah that a good one!!!

Too bad the stain is due to a cup of spilled coffee, my other was dusting the table and spill the coffee on the pants and jacket

Like I said maybe some Tide to Go or Spot Shot. That or maybe you will get lucky and can get a replacement. You would have to do sme sewing I think though because I am pretty sure they sewed him in to his suit, and then fussed the feet on.

hahah that a good one!!!

well if you ended up getting pissed at her, then she'll most likely resent your collection. hope you said "oh that's ok hunny, it's just a statue, just try to be more careful".

then go down stairs to throw darts at her picture.:lecture

well if you ended up getting pissed at her, then she'll most likely resent your collection. hope you said "oh that's ok hunny, it's just a statue, just try to be more careful".

then go down stairs to throw darts at her picture.:lecture

Good advice I will remember that myself :lecture

still looking for the pants, managed to clean the jacket to an acceptable , but the pants is well permanantly"stained"

9da67_ORIG-skeet.gif

Back