Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't cared for superman since the 90s cartoon I may buy a exclusive but only for trading purposes I have no intention to keep him. Never understood the fascination with him. A character with tons of powers and one weakness meh I had respect for the doomsday beating then they brought him back and lost interest.

Yeah I'm still not sold on him either. I love STAS and some of the movies, I also love Red Son, For the Man Who Has Everything, For All Seasons... but I'm a Batman guy through and through and I think I'll primarily focus on Bat-family and see the other DC statues on a case by case basis.

8410581007_b9f2dfcb67_b.jpg

Last edited:
help !!!!

If anyone has an extra Joker Pants or jacket after getting a replacement Joker body from Sideshow , pls PM me.

My pants and jacket was stained after an unfortunate incident ;(

help !!!!

If anyone has an extra Joker Pants or jacket after getting a replacement Joker body from Sideshow , pls PM me.

Have you tried calling SSC and seeing if they have they recommend for cleaning fabric???

Have you tried calling SSC and seeing if they have they recommend for cleaning fabric???

they told me to use warm water, l try detergent and stuff but to no avail

Very exasperating, but keep telling myself it is only a statue

help !!!!

Sorry to hear that. Mind we ask what happend?

Heroes are defined by their villains. :lecture I wouldn't be reading comics for as long as I have if they were focused on bromances. :lol

However, I must say that Supes and Bats will display very well together. You are definitely on point with that. I'm just a HUGE fan of the Bat universe and can not picture my Bats PF without the Joker. He is THE Batman villain and I just LOVE how the PF turned out. It was a no brainer for me Spidey.

...........:lecture :exactly:

I would prefer it as well but it is nice to have options. I switch it out from time to time.

Back