Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wondering if someone could do me a favour and take a side view picture as Im sure my Jokers arms stick out to much, also can someone tell me, if you feel down the arms from the shoulder to the wrist how many joins is there and are they smooth or rough?

Thanks, really appreciate this

Lee.

Last edited:
Dont matter, got another one, and the arms were different.
It seems they vary from Statue to statue, Ive seen lots of different ones now and all the arms were positioned different.
My new ones jacket is also smaller revealing the cuffs and gold cuff links which I kind of like, so it seems everything on the statue can be different even the silver on the clowns on the base is more so on this piece.

Sold my Joker today bit gutted to let it go but I decided to just collect the characters from the JL DC wise from now on. These things are big so I really need to stick to a theme. Hope I don't regret it later on

Yeah I know. I remember reading in the Spiderman Com thread about someone selling there's & now regretting it, hope that's wont be me. The money has gone towards the comic Thor PF. Something I really want so its not all bad :)

Yeah I know. I remember reading in the Spiderman Com thread about someone selling there's & now regretting it, hope that's wont be me. The money has gone towards the comic Thor PF. Something I really want so its not all bad :)

Sold my Joker and I haven't regretted it, but I didn't love it. Also, Joker will be around on EBay and at a far lower price then Thor. I am sure you made the right call. Remember that there arw a lot more Jokers out there, and eventually you can pick him up again later if you have to.

Sold my Joker and I haven't regretted it, but I didn't love it. Also, Joker will be around on EBay and at a far lower price then Thor. I am sure you made the right call. Remember that there arw a lot more Jokers out there, and eventually you can pick him up again later if you have to.

Yeah as nice as it is I don't think I will. I was thinking about what I want to do with the Space I have. I've got Batman & Green Lantern on PO & I'll PO Supes as soon as he's available to do so to & I couldn't see where Joker was going to fit in as I had no plans on buying any of the other Batman rogues but I will want all the JL PF's.

Spazzy's custom work!

Joker1.jpg

Joker2.jpg

Joker3.jpg

Joker4.jpg

Joker5.jpg

Looks real nice. Cant wait to see what He has in plan for Batman later

Some Jerk Sold the Spider-man Comiquette??!!!! What an idiot!!!

Wait..... Oh...

Back