Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they can get you another one. Was it a REG or EX?

was a REG... I pulled out the base the hand with the cane and then the body, leg falls out :thud: . I didnt even bother looking at the head yet, i just packed and wrapped everything back up.. :(

Yes! Just cracked mine open. Looks great .... and .... no damage! Hopefully my bad luck streak is over. Knock on wood.

At first I wasn't certain about the exclusive head but now that I have it I really like it.

Great job SS!

Couldn't agree with you more. In person the ex head just plain works. Here's #1106!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

a perfect statue from sideshow, perfect paint, no damages, everything fits.

jesus christ it does happen!

happy....

not sure if its accurate but going off of the last known wait list conversion number #WB663651, being chosenone's (congrats by the way) my wait list number being #WB664123 that puts 472 people ahead of me... guess I'm at the low end of the spectrum. sigh

Hey Kevin,

We have found a DC Comics Collectibles The Joker Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Exclusive Version for you! Your wait list reservation #WB663651 for this item is due to become a live order on 2012-08-20. Your item will then ship out to you shortly after that!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS my waitlist just converted

Another one! :hi5: :yess:

Well, just opened up my EX. Outer shipping box and my base say #582/1250. My art box has ES #583/1250. Oops! Other than the mix up in edition numbers, this piece turned out great.

The Joker PF is an absolute killer. I have always said that I LOVE the EX COH. I'm so glad to see other collectors that didn't like it are warming up to it. When you see it in person....it's crazy good!

I put both heads on and asked my 5 year old which one he likes best. He said he likes the one with the hat. I asked him why and he said that he looked like a scary bad guy. :lol For me, the COH gives this statue a whole other look. It seems like 2 different statues when you switch the heads. I have always felt that a great EX should do just that. This is a great EX and a stellar statue by Gore group and SSC. :clap

Back