Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1176/1250 outta the box! Gotta lock the room or someone might snatch it, ha ha hahahah!

This thing is so gorgious! omg!

This is like the Gambit PF of DC. The box is like the same size too, LOL. I don't care for the hat so I will display the reg. But still nice to have option for the same price. Got the quality label again from SSC, so I was happy from the start. No dent on the box. Everything is mint condition. Sooo glad I ordered.

Now the wait for Batman PF. And maybe WW & Catwoman. Maybe Harley Quin, maybe.

Hey Kevin,

We have found a DC Comics Collectibles The Joker Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Exclusive Version for you! Your wait list reservation #WB663651 for this item is due to become a live order on 2012-08-20. Your item will then ship out to you shortly after that!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS my waitlist just converted

:clap congrats :fireworks :hi5::duff mY waitlist no. was #WB663603

Well, just opened up my EX. Outer shipping box and my base say #582/1250. My art box has ES #583/1250. Oops! Other than the mix up in edition numbers, this piece turned out great.

The Joker PF is an absolute killer. I have always said that I LOVE the EX COH. I'm so glad to see other collectors that didn't like it are warming up to it. When you see it in person....it's crazy good!

I put both heads on and asked my 5 year old which one he likes best. He said he likes the one with the hat. I asked him why and he said that he looked like a scary bad guy. :lol For me, the COH gives this statue a whole other look. It seems like 2 different statues when you switch the heads. I have always felt that a great EX should do just that. This is a great EX and a stellar statue by Gore group and SSC. :clap

1176/1250 outta the box! Gotta lock the room or someone might snatch it, ha ha hahahah!

This thing is so gorgious! omg!

This is like the Gambit PF of DC. The box is like the same size too, LOL. I don't care for the hat so I will display the reg. But still nice to have option for the same price. Got the quality label again from SSC, so I was happy from the start. No dent on the box. Everything is mint condition. Sooo glad I ordered.

Now the wait for Batman PF. And maybe WW & Catwoman. Maybe Harley Quin, maybe.

congrats on Jk :clap

:clap congrats :fireworks :hi5::duff mY waitlist no. was #WB663603

Thanks Dhaval and thanks for the reminder the day the waitlist opened up again. But i got bummed out when i got the first email saying they were closing the waitlist that i went out and bought another one so i guess i'm getting 2 jokers lol

So I received my joker today and love it! Although one of the tiny nails on the base is discolored or slightly chipped. Would you fellas send it back for a replacement or just leave it as is?

Thanks Dhaval. I see you got your Joker Ex too. And I see you lost the comic sans ms.

Yehh Comic Sans was annoying here as per some freaks members i loved to use it ...... but change is for gOod :hi5: ........ i m missing Comic Sons ..... i use it sometimes :wink1:

Thanks Dhaval and thanks for the reminder the day the waitlist opened up again. But i got bummed out when i got the first email saying they were closing the waitlist that i went out and bought another one so i guess i'm getting 2 jokers lol

when they opened waitlist again i have tried to contact all friends who r desperately looking for Joker Ex some of them r offline who r still on waitlist ....... i m also getting 2 Joker PF ....Ex from SS & reG from CSC

SS send me a note that they may cancel, something about bottom half thing. Anyway i hav a reg on order but the ex head looks damm cool!

After envying everyone else getting their Joker before me, my Reg finally arrives tomorrow & the EX on Monday. About duckin' time! :rock

Dammit, I just got my shipping notice and mt Joker won't be here till Monday >=( Problem is, it's gonna actually get to my city on Friday evening and sit over the whole weekend in their warehouse until they deliver it to me at the end of Monday's deliveries :_(

Dammit, I just got my shipping notice and mt Joker won't be here till Monday >=( Problem is, it's gonna actually get to my city on Friday evening and sit over the whole weekend in their warehouse until they deliver it to me at the end of Monday's deliveries :_(

While it won't help you right now, you can always have Sideshow switch your orders to FedEx. They deliver on Saturdays!

Back