Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's great to see that QC on this item seems to be top notch so far. I get mine tomorrow but to be honest I just can't get excited yet. I will take him out and look at him but then it's back in the box and stored away until Bats gets released. I just don't have a spot in my room where he will look good all by himself.

But I will twice as excited when Bats gets released :)

Or you can go pick it up if possible.

From past experiences, I know that'll be hard. The package will get to my city in enough time for me to pick it up Saturday morning when the warehouse is still open, but it'll be in the back sorting area (or some b.s.) that the phone operators always tell me is a place that they/me/God can't get to =/

Congratulations on more conversions joining the club and to all that got their jokers damaged i hope for a replacement for you really quick so you can enjoy the statue as i have when i got mines today 56/1250 and i love it alot. Damn epic picking up 5 more as you all already know so that will be 6 joker ex for me. A brilliant start on the pf dc line. This is a gem of a statue and will be sought after again and again later on. Truly epic. Will take pics of all six when i get them from my dealer and ebay. :yess::panic::hi5::clap

my reg should arrive Sunday, after all these pics I feel I have it already :monkey1 Anyway glad it turned out great and hope mine will have no issues. Have to admit the EX looks great, it really adds to the piece unlike nameplate/switch hands/print etc.

My very first Sideshow disappointment... Already filled out a RMA request.

Noooooooo!!
leonidasChunk.gif

Nice pics, he looks almost as tall as colossus in that last one...

From past experiences, I know that'll be hard. The package will get to my city in enough time for me to pick it up Saturday morning when the warehouse is still open, but it'll be in the back sorting area (or some b.s.) that the phone operators always tell me is a place that they/me/God can't get to =/

Well I have done that here in New York and it has worked fine for me, but of course if you get people that don't want to do they're job then yeah, try talking directly to the person in charge, explain that you are waiting for a very important package and you asked the shipper to have it deliver by that day but somebody messed up and now you had to come on your lunch break or something to get this cause you really need it today. In other words you need to pull a Beverly hill cop Eddie Murphy lol

Or you can just wait for delivery lol.

Both Joker and Colossus need the exact same shelf spacing for a Besta. I count 19 peg holes between the shelves for both cubbies.
Neither can have any less and fit.

So proportions wise colossus is much bigger than joker as he should?

UPS does 1 delivery attempt. I've called them & tried to do a pick up when one of mine was like that

I've done it once, on a figure that I really needed to have, well actually my wife did, but she can split an ocean and walk right thru...

I got my first PF in the mail yesterday, Joker is awesome, now i just need a case and something to go with it until ivy and bats comes out!

First time poster but long time lurker. Received my ex Joker yesterday and had to share my unbelievable level of joy with people who understand. Incredible piece. Better in person and I do believe my favorite to this point. A spot forever held by my pf comic Cap.
Now hopefully the Batman LSB will be as good when it finally arrives.

Back