Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from a Leaf fan to a Hab fan...thank-you very much :)

is Harley propped up somehow ?..i know there is quite a difference in height between the two
i really like them together

Yes, I propped her up for the pic, otherwise, if would have looked a bit off.
However, they are in scale.

Yes, I propped her up for the pic, otherwise, if would have looked a bit off.
However, they are in scale.
thanks...really appreciate your time :)...they look great together...the additions of Lou and Bud make this piece really stand out...going to start searching for one

when you switched cards, did you update all of your orders?

:lecture Yeah when you change or update credit cards on your account it brings you to a page to check off boxes for any orders you have placed. If you didn't check off the Joker EX to be charged using your updated credit card they're going to use the last credit card you gave them... the now expired card.

Does anyone have both the SSC PF and the DCD PF Jokers? It would be nice to see them next to each other.

Kudos on your Leroy Neiman painting of Howard Stern.

Great taste.

P1120891.jpg

Just got mine in and I'm loving it!

The base is lighter than I expected, I have him next to Psylocke and her X base is heavier, but the details are amazing. All the smiley clowns have different hair styles. The scarred clowns have different hats. The figure itself is quality. The tailoring of the pants with pleats, hem and back pockets. All the buttons on the jacket and vest. It's like 3 layers of cloth. The flower's cord going into the pants pocket. The cuff links. And I definitely prefer the EX head, it's perfect to look up at Batman, I already know how I want to display them together. Just an excellent PF.

And glad the box is neat, well packed and not huge. Space is getting tight.

Just got mine in and I'm loving it!

The base is lighter than I expected, I have him next to Psylocke and her X base is heavier, but the details are amazing. All the smiley clowns have different hair styles. The scarred clowns have different hats. The figure itself is quality. The tailoring of the pants with pleats, hem and back pockets. All the buttons on the jacket and vest. It's like 3 layers of cloth. The flower's cord going into the pants pocket. The cuff links. And I definitely prefer the EX head, it's perfect to look up at Batman, I already know how I want to display them together. Just an excellent PF.

And glad the box is neat, well packed and not huge. Space is getting tight.

Congrats Bro.......:hi5:

UPS dropped mine off about an hour ago, can't wait till I get off work to check it out. Looks like a top 5 Sideshow PF of all time!!!

Does anyone have both the SSC PF and the DCD PF Jokers? It would be nice to see them next to each other.

I have the DCD Joker and I get the sideshow Joker tomorrow. I'll post some pics of the two tomorrow evening. As much as I like the DCD version I have a feeling it's not even going to be close.

You forgot what you posted??

I doubt anyone will make anything anywhere near better looking than this anytime in the near future.

Does that help your lack of short term memory?

Settle down there Bruiser. Wasn't sure if you meant SS or other companies. Btw like I said I like the quality, but not the pose. Other than that it's a good piece. I'm not holding my breath for someone else to upstage this although it is possible. :wink1:

Settle down there Bruiser. Wasn't sure if you meant SS or other companies. Btw like I said I like the quality, but not the pose. Other than that it's a good piece. I'm not holding my breath for someone else to upstage this although it is possible. :wink1:

Hey now, I'm not excited there Chet, It takes a bit more than an internet forum for that to happen.:wink1:

I think the pose is very much in line with both the comics and the animated series.

However you said it wouldn't be hard to make one better because the pose sucks. And to that I say, don't bet on it.

By the way, did you order this?

Back