Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hug it out Bruiser and Chet :inlove

Oh aren't you the little hippie..

joker-arkham-city.jpg

Mine is in the UK :yess::yess:

He's currently at Stanstead Airport so I might see him tomorrow at this rate :pray:

Really can't wait...everyones pics look amazing.

So glad this is my first PF looks like I picked the best one to get started in the hobby

Neil.

Yes! Just cracked mine open. Looks great .... and .... no damage! Hopefully my bad luck streak is over. Knock on wood.

At first I wasn't certain about the exclusive head but now that I have it I really like it.

Great job SS!

I have to Thanks to ThomasMak0524..... because of him i placed waitlist order on 12th.... very early before anyone knows its reopened for waitlist reservations .....

Same here! A BIG thanks to ThomasMak0524 without whom my waitlist would never have converted! :clap:clap:clap

Just opened mine this morning.

One downside was that my piece had an absolute nightmare amount of pulled threads, which took me about an hour to carefully trim, although thankfully none have caused any problems or holes or weak points, mostly they were just frays. The tailoring overall is pretty damn good really, even though there is some creasing that I could have lived without, but that's being really picky.

I also think the clothes on mine were applied while the paint/finish/wash was still wet, because there were a couple of areas on his legs where the material was stuck (unnaturally) to the leg, but I carefully managed to seperate those areas and have since started futzing the paints to look a bit straighter and smoother. Again, no biggie.

The exclusive head though is quite weird to me. I never liked it in the initial reveal or the pics up on Sideshow's site, still didn't like it in the pics shown by others who were posting once they got theirs in hand, but in person I actually kind of love the exclusive head sculpt. And I honestly never expected that.

In person it just works so much better than it ever looked to me in any of the pics I have seen. I mean I was absolutely sure I'd be using the regular head (which is every bit as great as I always thought it was in the pics), but now I honestly just don't know, but right now as I type this there he is with EX head sculpt attached. So if, like me, you never liked the Ex head, keep an open mind...it might just surprise you.

And the paint on both head sculpts is top notch by Sideshow quality. Definitely looks like they were out to impress with this piece, and that they have. I can't recall the last Sideshow head sculpt that was this well painted. So very happy on that count as well.

I'm not one who uses the word grail very often, and almost never when describing a new or upcoming piece, but I would be amazed if this didn't become one for many people in the future. It is a truly iconic character done amazingly well. If you have any fondness for the character at all, get one now. Seriously. It's everything I'd hoped it would be, and more.

I mean, Hell, even the damn box is great on this piece... :lol

Now if Sideshow can keep this up with the Batman, Poison Ivy and Superman pieces and beyond, then I might as well just mail them my wallet right now. If...:lol

Last edited:
Sorry to see the brake, but Im sure they have a replacement.
Just called SS and got mine on the way. Sometimes its not an advantage being in the inside, you might have to say the "Joke" was on me this time! LOL

Hey Kevin,

We have found a DC Comics Collectibles The Joker Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Exclusive Version for you! Your wait list reservation #WB663651 for this item is due to become a live order on 2012-08-20. Your item will then ship out to you shortly after that!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS my waitlist just converted

Back