Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No kidding. The corners of that smile are as high as his nostrils. :lol

I will need picture evidence that this is possible :pfft: ...you need to have a broken jaw or something to pull it off! Have you tried it yet?? C'mon... :stick

Did you notice how big his teeth are? How about that chin?

It also looks like he's riding out a blown aneurysm (and loving it).

What of it? :dunno

IMG_9369.jpg

IMG_9366.jpg

IMG_9367.jpg

IMG_9371.jpg

IMG_9378.jpg

IMG_9374.jpg

IMG_9376.jpg

IMG_9377.jpg

:clap

:lol You're not thinking it through all the way. First off, can anyone smile like the Joker? Nope. He's the Joker. His smile is unique.

Second, if you actually look at the face he is pulling, he is biting on his lower lip. I can certainly do that. Its just that my lower lip isn't nearly as long as his. Its so long that it looks like he's biting the side of his mouth, but he isn't. His smile is just that much different than a normal person's.

:pfft:

:exactly::clap:goodpost:

I'm getting seriously annoyed with Sideshow. Despite numerous Q/C issues in the past and some rather overpriced pieces IMO, I've remained a SSC's sucker. Well, Monday I got an infamous "card declined" email from them as they were trying to charge for the Joker PF EX. I got in contact with a rep who has been helpful in the past but she just regurgitated what the other email said, saying the last four digits were being declined. I told her that's because the last 4 digits haven't existed for months, if at all, this year. I HAVE A NEW CARD. A new card that SSC's (and that rep) had no problem charging for 1989 Batman/Joker and most recently, Boba Fett. A card that shows up in my account profile on THEIR website. So a day before they will cancel my order, I sent them ANOTHER email with screenshot of their website and the last four digits of the card. I don't like being told that I need to update something when IT HAS BEEN UPDATED FOREVER! If they cancel the order because they don't respond to my email (as I do everything with them in writing these days), they sure as hell better refund the NRD and I'm through with them.

I'm getting seriously annoyed with Sideshow. Despite numerous Q/C issues in the past and some rather overpriced pieces IMO, I've remained a SSC's sucker. Well, Monday I got an infamous "card declined" email from them as they were trying to charge for the Joker PF EX. I got in contact with a rep who has been helpful in the past but she just regurgitated what the other email said, saying the last four digits were being declined. I told her that's because the last 4 digits haven't existed for months, if at all, this year. I HAVE A NEW CARD. A new card that SSC's (and that rep) had no problem charging for 1989 Batman/Joker and most recently, Boba Fett. A card that shows up in my account profile on THEIR website. So a day before they will cancel my order, I sent them ANOTHER email with screenshot of their website and the last four digits of the card. I don't like being told that I need to update something when IT HAS BEEN UPDATED FOREVER! If they cancel the order because they don't respond to my email (as I do everything with them in writing these days), they sure as hell better refund the NRD and I'm through with them.

Why didn't you just give the person you talked to the updated card number?

If you used the old card to pre-order this PF, it would still be on that order. They don't associate accounts with a particular credit card.

Why didn't you just give the person you talked to the updated card number?

If you used the old card to pre-order this PF, it would still be on that order. They don't associate accounts with a particular credit card.

Dude, the CORRECT CARD is in their system! I don't type out my credit card number in an email. And I didn't have a chance to call them due to their PST hours since I have a job. But again, I guess it's my FAULT for doing everything correct on my end and them fuzzing it all up.

They didn't screw anything up. The card you place the order with is the only card associated with that order in their system. The card that's displayed in your account is whichever card you used for your most recent order. The reps may not have access to your card number.

You work past 8:30pm?

Dude, the CORRECT CARD is in their system! I don't type out my credit card number in an email. And I didn't have a chance to call them due to their PST hours since I have a job. But again, I guess it's my FAULT for doing everything correct on my end and them fuzzing it all up.

when you switched cards, did you update all of your orders?

when you switched cards, did you update all of your orders?

Bingo. There is a box you need to check to update your credit card on all your orders. If he did this then I have no idea what went wrong. I actually had to do this for the Joker and 3 other pieces I PO'd. My Joker arrives today so it all worked out for me.

I hope it all works out for CollectorNC. This is not the piece you want to have problems with an order.

Ex 386 arrived today. SS really knocked it out of the ballpark with this one. Both head sculpts are fantastic. I can tell that I will be switching them out frequently. Still need to futz his costume at little more, but the fabric and tailoring are great. Now we have another long wait until Batman can keep him company.

P1120891.jpg

You sir, have great taste!

bottom right of my photo ;)

and no. I'm dutch.

I know but I thought you might have read the books in French, did they keep the 'french' names in the Dutch version?

They didn't screw anything up. The card you place the order with is the only card associated with that order in their system. The card that's displayed in your account is whichever card you used for your most recent order. The reps may not have access to your card number.

You work past 8:30pm?

They had no clue as to what the problem was. Yeah, actually I do some nights. Is that a problem?

Back