Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joker PF EX #740 / 1250

Absolutely AMAZING
Future grail no doubt :rock

v6p7k2.jpg

fu7s3p.jpg

wgoiud.jpg

ilgmt0.jpg

1z4idlt.jpg

So it seems like I am one of the only people who like to display the blade out.
Interesting.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP5Inw0Hq-0[/ame]

The way I have it displayed now has the blade closer to the other hand, so it doesn't stick out as much.

Very nice day for me today. Felix Hernandez pitches a perfect game and Joker #598 shows up. I won't bother with a lot of pics since everyone is better at taking them than me but here are a couple. The Exc head is neat but I think I like the reg better... for now.

Couple of pimp daddies getting ready for a night on the town.
photobucket-7004-1345079278181.jpg

And I left for a few minutes and came back to see this. I guess we know who really is in controll now. :)
photobucket-22043-1345079261097.jpg

If you're that unimpressed do one of the waitlisters a favor and cancel.
i would if i could but its just the reg,im still on the fence about him. I think ill just try to postpone the final payment till the next paycheck and if they give me a problem ill just cancel. hopefully theyll make a diff version of him in the near future.

Just got an email saying they are going to cancel the bottom half of the waitlist soon and not to hold my breath. Oh well at least I can order the reg now with out worry.

Got mine today. Unfortunately the regular head has a small paint rub on the left cheek. Luckily it is the regular head and not the EX so getting a replacement shouldn't be a problem.

But does anyone else have a base like this?

scaled.php

There is a nail that sticks up and it has some discoloring on it. I can't tell if its supposed to be like that or if its paint rub. Anyone chime in if theirs is like this? Since I've got the head with the paint rub I'm a little paranoid about any other possible flaws :lol

The statue is amazing though. The EX head is great in person and since the regular head is damaged, it will at least get some time so shine until its replaced. :rock

OK, good. I thought it was supposed to be like that since there is one other nail like that, but since they both stick up, I wasn't sure if they both got rubbed or not. Good to know its not a paint rub. Looks like just the headsculpt needs replacing. :)

Got mine today. Unfortunately the regular head has a small paint rub on the left cheek. Luckily it is the regular head and not the EX so getting a replacement shouldn't be a problem.

But does anyone else have a base like this?

scaled.php

There is a nail that sticks up and it has some discoloring on it. I can't tell if its supposed to be like that or if its paint rub. Anyone chime in if theirs is like this? Since I've got the head with the paint rub I'm a little paranoid about any other possible flaws :lol

The statue is amazing though. The EX head is great in person and since the regular head is damaged, it will at least get some time so shine until its replaced. :rock

Hope your replacement comes quick! Enjoy Mr. J!:clap:clap:clap

Oh, I'm definately enjoying him already. I'm just glad that at least one of the heads was just fine so I'm not displaying a headless statue in the mean time. And I'm just glad if one of the heads that had to be damaged, it was the regular. I'm not sure how many, if any EX heads they have on hand for replacements. Regular shouldn't be a problem, especially since the regular is backordered (ie they haven't finished making all of these yet).

Sideshow's customer service is top notch. That is reason enough to buy everything from them, even if it isn't an EX. :rock

:lol Get in line. There's already a bunch of people on the wait list and in the WTB section here. I've said all along wait list converts would be tiny. 1,250 really isn't that big of an edition size considering the popularity of the character.

Last edited:
i would if i could but its just the reg,im still on the fence about him. I think ill just try to postpone the final payment till the next paycheck and if they give me a problem ill just cancel. hopefully theyll make a diff version of him in the near future.

It'll be a looong while before another joker is made

It'll be a looong while before another joker is made

And even if they do who's to say it will be better. Most seem to say the new Jack Sparrow is worse than the old one.

I agree with both statements and I honestly think any company would be hard pressed to make a better comic inspired representation of him.

Back