Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm the only one who doesn't like this piece. Don't care for the pose or the EX head. It looks good quality-wise but I'm just not liking it. However, if my waitlist converts I'll pick him up just to complete the collection. If not, no big deal. Congrats to everyone who's received theirs and who ordered.

But this is the line's 1st one.:dunno

This wont be the regular spot for Joker. Just a quick size reference for some of you who own Marvel pieces. Will take better pics later.

Joker1.jpg

Joker2.jpg

IMG_0762.jpg

IMG_0759.jpg

Dear Collector,

We wanted to take this opportunity to e-mail you about your wait list reservation for your The Joker Premium Format Exclusive (item#3001291). At this time cancelations have been minimal for this item and we are not expecting to have many reservations to be fulfilled once this item is ready to start shipping; therefore we will be CLOSING the bottom half of this wait list shortly and canceling reservations. *Once this is completed you will receive an e-mail confirming the cancellation, until you receive this initial email, your wait list reservation will still remain active.*

:( :monkey2 :crying :explode:

Its Flipper Time :yess:

Dear Collector,

We wanted to take this opportunity to e-mail you about your wait list reservation for your The Joker Premium Format Exclusive (item#3001291). At this time cancelations have been minimal for this item and we are not expecting to have many reservations to be fulfilled once this item is ready to start shipping; therefore we will be CLOSING the bottom half of this wait list shortly and canceling reservations. *Once this is completed you will receive an e-mail confirming the cancellation, until you receive this initial email, your wait list reservation will still remain active.*

I didn't get this email and I'm waitlisted... I must be the bottom half :lol and you're the upper :rotfl

Dear Collector,

Well I guess that's a positive outlook :lol

IMO, that's a bit early to close the WL already.

Dear Collector,

Mr.Zero

How did you miss this ?

Im still pretty unimpressed. I really only ordered it to go with bats and ivy lol.

Back