Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I missed the ex, but I'm not crazy about the head anyway. I just like to have the ex versions if possible. Have confirmed orders for ex Ivy and ex Batman. Went ahead and ordered the regular--I'm not even a Joker or Batman fan, honestly. I saw the Ivy statue and was smitten, and decided that I should pick up the other two to complete the set. They'll look good together, I think.

The EX head is awesome.

In the pictures, the face is magnified, in person, it's not like that. It all flows nicely. He doesn't look all googly eyed like the pictures, and he still looks evil, and the hat adds to the entire sculpt.

Here's mine. :)

joker5.jpg

joker4.jpg

joker3.jpg

joker2.jpg

joker1.jpg

I placed my order 4hrs after the waitlist opened and I'm not in the top half? Doesn't sound right to me but oh well.

Do you have any idea how many people could have gotten in front of you in 4 hours? :lol Heck, if you were at the 1 hour mark your chances would probably still be very slim. Just because this has a big EX size doesn't mean that lots of people will bail on it. Its big because lots of people wanted it. It was available for about 24 hours and that size met the initial demand. There is probably only around 100 people total cancelling or getting declined on this and the wait list could have easily gotten several hundred wait listers within just minutes. I mean SDCC can sell 100,000+ tickets in under an hour, so whats a few hundred?

Do you have any idea how many people could have gotten in front of you in 4 hours? :lol Heck, if you were at the 1 hour mark your chances would probably still be very slim. Just because this has a big EX size doesn't mean that lots of people will bail on it. Its big because lots of people wanted it. It was available for about 24 hours and that size met the initial demand. There is probably only around 100 people total cancelling or getting declined on this and the wait list could have easily gotten several hundred wait listers within just minutes. I mean SDCC can sell 100,000+ tickets in under an hour, so whats a few hundred?

It was a surprise when it went up and it was about 1pm est if I recall correctly, so I wouldn't think that many got on it. I could be very wrong though, lol. QC looks like it was great so maybe some more will be available.

It was a surprise when it went up and it was about 1pm est if I recall correctly, so I wouldn't think that many got on it. I could be very wrong though, lol. QC looks like it was great so maybe some more will be available.

preorder live!!!!!

Looks like it's sold out now.

About 16 hours? Not bad.

If people got on the wait list at the same rate as the preorder sold out, 4 hours would put you around 313th (1250/16)(4) on the waitlist.

If people got on the wait list at the same rate as the preorder sold out, 4 hours would put you around 313th (1250/16)(4) on the waitlist.

Different scenario...everyone knew and were waiting to place an order. No one knew the waitlist was going up on the 12th. I do see what your trying to say though.

My wife bought me this.
Now I am waiting to pick it up. It's an awesome statue (even if I'm not a Joker fan, this is gold).

You know you got an awesome lady in your life when she supports your collecting habits and not demanding anything back from you.

That's f^*king genuine right there.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....................

Last edited:
Back