Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
received my tracking, now the tension filled wait for it to recieve it after going thru the evil customs, and duty....

Anyone have any tips for putting the hands on properly? When I try to line up the blade with the cane too much of the wrist pegs show up on either side.

Anyone have any tips for putting the hands on properly? When I try to line up the blade with the cane too much of the wrist pegs show up on either side.

check this video u will get idea

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvAEqr_rPQ8&feature=em-uploademail[/ame]

Just received my exclusive. WOW. Definately lived up to the hype. When i first preordered Joker, I had my doubts about the ex head. Now that I have it in hand, I actually prefer it to the regular head. Everything about this statue screams amazing!
IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

It's a crowbar. He beats him with the crowbar and then blows up the building they were in as Batman arrives at the scene.

That is what I thought then why do people what the hammer? The crowbar is more true the story line and seems why cooler IMO.

welp......not looking good on a conversion. I ordered about 4hrs after the waitlist opened on the 12th. Congrats guys! While I'm not a big DC fan, the Joker looks outstanding.

:pray: hope mine converts :pray:

welp......not looking good on a conversion. I ordered about 4hrs after the waitlist opened on the 12th. Congrats guys! While I'm not a big DC fan, the Joker looks outstanding.

Yeah I don't have much faith in my waitlist converting but I may just get the regular. Don't know when to order and bail on the wl though. How long do waitlist last before they end them in people's experience?

Yeah I don't have much faith in my waitlist converting but I may just get the regular. Don't know when to order and bail on the wl though. How long do waitlist last before they end them in people's experience?

With SS you never know. My WL converted for Optimus Prime way way after it sold out.

With the regular being on backorder now, I would keep the WL a bit longer. You wont be getting the regular anytime soon anyways. You just have to worry about it selling out now.

Back