Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I saw that one, way better than the other guy's video. :clap

Is he a member here by any chance? he mentioned bout commissioning an artist bout making the mallet and robin's mask.

he is member at SF ....... mallet n robin mask will be awesome..... hope we will get it here on freaks

My Joker arrived today, one day ahead of the ETA that FedEx gave me :)

and this statue is fantastic. A huge base, great pose, great sculpts. The only minor problem I have with this statue is that the hands look weird if you pose him with the blade outside of the cane.

The exclusive head really works best if you place him somewhere low, the regular head is great if you place him a feet or 3 above the ground.

Joker's going to be subjected to a photoshoot soon, but for now I just took a pic with my phone.

jokerexpf.jpg

My Joker arrived today, one day ahead of the ETA that FedEx gave me :)

and this statue is fantastic. A huge base, great pose, great sculpts. The only minor problem I have with this statue is that the hands look weird if you pose him with the blade outside of the cane.

The exclusive head really works best if you place him somewhere low, the regular head is great if you place him a feet or 3 above the ground.

Joker's going to be subjected to a photoshoot soon, but for now I just took a pic with my phone.

jokerexpf.jpg

Pics please :D

Mine get's here today I can't wait! :panic:

People have been talking about the custom hammer, so will someone answer this question for me please. Does Joker Kill Jason Todd with the hammer? Cause I thought he did it with a crowbar.

Mine get's here today I can't wait! :panic:

People have been talking about the custom hammer, so will someone answer this question for me please. Does Joker Kill Jason Todd with the hammer? Cause I thought he did it with a crowbar.

It's a crowbar. He beats him with the crowbar and then blows up the building they were in as Batman arrives at the scene.

Back