Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After 3 days of "processing," I finally got my shipping notice. I'm new to the hobby and this is only my second piece. Can't wait for him to get here Friday.

Just opened him up, and he looks great! My first PF. :yess: I won't have time to look him over with a fine comb until later this week, but I think I'll be more than happy keeping this one. The EX head really does look awesome in person.

Spawn_de congrats!! :hi5:
Now let me see him next to the Medusa! :pray:

Thanks averone,
did you recognize the Medusa in the Background? :)

Unfortunately the Joker is already packed again, because of our relocation in 2 weeks. Otherwise I would made the pics for you.

Receiving this Figure I realized there is no order to which # you may get.I PO the Joker EX about an HR after it went up last year.I got #1178.I was late in the evening to PO the Vampirella EX after it went up but I got #13.

You are going to love this Figure.The Figure slots into the base tightly and just makes it to the bottom of the shoe.The suit coat is lined with like a sharkskin satin and has wire in the tails so you can conform it the way you want.The spats are nice with buttons and a buckle down the side.The cuff links have cool designs on them.All the buttons on the coat and vest are done very well.The bolo tie can be fluffed up.You almost feel that if you squeeze the little squirter in Jokers pocket water will squirt from the Daffodil.The cane blade has a diamond design on it and you can actually display the blade not in the cane..because the hands are able to do two positions and be stable.

I noticed on all the photo close ups of Heads I have seen so far Reg and Ex there is a little hair to scalp paint color miscue above the left brow at the hairline.The skin paint goes into the hair.It's only really noticeable in the close up head shots.You don't even see it looking at the figure.

The Figure is very light like maybe 5-7 pounds at most if even that,it was too light for my bathroom scale to register.And the box is as small as the Darth Talon box which is very small.

Awesome beginning to the DC Universe.I think SS made a grail piece for us.Lets hope all the other DC PF Figures live up to the Joker.

I opened this up and this is just a beautiful piece. The mixed media on this is fantastic. Now this is what a premium format is all about.

Finally got my Sideshow email this morning a full 12hrs after getting the notice of collection from Fedex.

I guess they are just mega busy getting the shipping sorted to worry too much about who's had emails & who hasn't.

Never mind I'm at peace now I know he's on his way :peace:peace

Neil

Back